8

Sorry for lack of updAtes school really gives me so much work

Sorry for lack of updAtes school really gives me so much work. Free time??I don't know her.

🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐

The duo finally made it down to the shop. It was a small vintage looking shop which donghyuck appreciated.

"I still don't see why this is necessary mark."
"Like I've said before-you'll burn wearing those long sleves and pants! Plus what's wrong with free clothes ?"
"Free? I'm paying?"
"Sure you are now go pick something nice."

donghyuck really wanted to see if there were any possible pants or long sleeved shirts in order to spite mark. Sadly, there weren't. He puffed out his cheeks and sighed. He still wasn't sure why mark and him clicked so instantly. 'Oh well. I need to focus on clothing right now.'

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

"Gosh it took you long enough."
"Oh shut up mark."
"Wow I'm hurt ."
"I'm this close to fighting you."
"Do it."

The two boys continued to bicker until mark came to a sudden halt making donghyuck slam his face into the olders back. A loud laugh came from mark but donghyuck was left pouting and rubbing his face.

"What was that for!"
"We're at the beach."
"Ok you could have told me!"
"Yeah but there would be no fun in that hm?"
"Oh you-"

They both set off running around in the sand, donghyuck after mark. He was laughing until he tripped and ate a facefull of sand. Then it was donghyuck's turn to laugh.

"That's what you get!"
"Yeah yeah whatever. After I take my sweet time to take you places this is how you treat me?"
"I never told you to-"
"Yes you did-"
"Anyway,"

The younger left mark to suffer alone and walked away towards the water. He was amazed at the wet but warm feeling of the sand near the water. He spent a good 2 minutes jumping on the squishy sand and watched as it changed from light to dark brown.
mark could only grin watching the younger so amused. He found it a bit cute but that's for later. Finally getting up, mark walked into the water and didn't notice the other staring at him.
"Well? Are you coming in or not?"
"Uh yeah sure ."
He noticed how the redhead hesitated and decided to take his hand once again and lead him in. A small "woah" left donghyuck's mouth.
"This feels weird."
"Why?"
"Well I feel like I'm moving but I'm not."
"Oh it's the waves."

They spent a few minutes feeling the sand tickle their feet and the whole time they never let go of each other.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

After an hour or so at the beach, mark decided to take hyuck to his favorite place. The trip was heavier and took longer as it was uphill and mark was a bit tired. The red head had fallen asleep on the older and didn't realize. mark finally reached the top and decided to wake up donghyuck. He gently shook him and he stirred around and rubbed his eyes.
"Where are we?"
"You'll see."

The younger was still in the phase of being sleepy. He didn't procces much. He only felt mark grab his hand once again and so they went.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

Whoop whoop I've had this on draft for a while so uh here you go