24

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

The air turned bitter after a while. Sure, they talked about useless things for a while, and maybe they made more memories, but it was late now. They were in the car now. Going back home. Donghyuck knew he would vry soon but for some reason, he felt like he had no right to. He refused to look at mark yet, he wanted to memorize his features before he left. Mark parked the car in the garage. Donghyuck was still amazed at all the cars he had.
They entered the house but hyuck stayed put at the bottom of the stairs. Mark noticed this halfway up the stairs and he turned around confused.
"Did you forget something?"
"Oh uh, no ! I just- am I allowed to go up there?"
"Why wouldn't you be?"
"I-I don't know,"

Mark walked down the stairs and grabbed Donghyuck by the hand. It wasn't anything unusual anymore. It was almost like a signature thing between the two. Mark led hyuck into his room which was, as expected, quite large.

"I'm assuming you would wanna shower to get all the sand out of your-"
"YUP! Thanks for the towels Mr. Lee"
"Ew don't call me that."
"Party pooper."
"I also gave you a shirt and some basket ball shorts. I'll uh,, wash your other stuff."
"Ok thanks markie poo."
"I- yeah whatever."

Donghyuck grinned as mark walked out the room. Now his only issue was how to figure out the shower.
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

The shower took longer than expected . Donghyuck screamed every now and then because of the water. But he eventually figured it out. Mark was already in the room when hyuck came out.

"Were you waiting for me?"
"I mean.. I guess?"
"Sorry I took so long. I had to figure out your shower."
"Oh I didn't explain that."
"You didn't did you now-"
"Don't get bitter with me"
"Don't get bitter with-"
Mark grabbed hyuck and lifted him up. No words were exchanged. He simply just threw him into the bed, ignoring the weird sound hyuck produced.

"Mark! What the fu-"
"This is a Christian house hold don't curse-"
"I'll do what I want!"
"Yeah whatever. Now be quiet I have every Disney movie, so you know what we're doing. "
"You're forgiven suddenly. "
"It was that easy?"
"Yeah"
⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙

Halfway through Peter Pan, Donghyuck fell asleep. To be fair, it was their sixth movie that night. Mark was singing along until he noticed that the boy next to him was strangely quiet. Quickly, mark shut off the movie and moved aside all the snacks they had layed out. They were thankfully already in the covers. The raven haired boy looked at the boy next to him.

"It never hit me that tomorow was the last day, till now. "

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙