Chapter 7: Truth or dare

Pranking Dylan made me popular.

While walking down the hallway, people sent me random 'Hi's and 'Hey's and being the idiot I was, I smiled back or returned it with a nod but that was until I got used to it. I couldn't walk in school without sending greetings to people I didn't know. It got so good, some of the football players and cheerleaders smiled at me like I won the Nobel prize. They made it look like I saved them from doom which I did if I might add.

At least, from Dylan's pranks.

It was funny I got friends in just a week. Well, not real friends actually. They just did it to make sure they we're friends to the legend that pranked Dylan.

The best thing was that for the first time in my life, I got invited to a party.

Lisa was a cheerleader just like Cassandra but with not as much bitchyness. Just like the rest, she also sent me constant 'Hi's in school but I had no idea she was going to invite me to a party.

I was surprised at her sudden generosity but in Bluefalls, popularity was the key to everything. I agreed without thinking twice.

Might as well make some memories in highschool.

I didn't have a perfect dress for the party or any dress at all.

I definitely couldn't spend my money on a dress I would wear just once. Yeah, you heard me, just once.

Something about Bluefalls was that you couldn't wear the same dress to more than one party. Not that they were going to kick you out. You would just be embarrassed for about a lifetime.

Lisa was loaded and the party would be filled with kids in the same class as her so I couldn't wear normal jeans and T-shirt.

Curse my boring taste in clothes.

I wore a simple red turtle neck sweater and black leggings. It covered up what was meant to be covered so I didn't have a problem with that. It had a little upsidedown triangle opening right at the chest but it only opened little cleavage.

At least, something would make it different from the normal everyday clothes.

After an accurate amount if foundation and face powder, I applied lip gloss, mascara and eye liner. It was a bit different from my regular school make up. I just hope they notice that.

Lisa's house was a bit far but there was nothing my sweet legs couldn't carry.

Just like I'd expected, her house was huge. I once heard heard her dad was a mayor so that explained everything.

There was a pool right outside with pink lights in it that made it look like the water was blue, a garden filled with beautiful roses which would soon be destroyed by drunk teenagers, a parking space for cars I guessed belonged to some of the students and a very wide compound.

I was welcomed by the small of alcohol and sweat. I really didn't expect more from a high school party.

Teenagers were, well, being teenagers. Some were making out which wasn't something I'd like to dive into. The pool was surrounded by people in bikinis and swimsuits, either drinking or doing things I wouldn't do on a normal day. The pool itself was filled with random people making out, drinking, yelling or whatever that was. Which reminds me, how were they in bikinis while the temperature was that low.

Just like you predicted, I saw Dylan close to the pool but he was fully dressed. It didn't matter though, he had more girls than other guys in the party. He was saying something that I guessed was stupid, since he said stupid things regularly, and they were laughing like they heard the greatest joke in the planet. I didn't hear it but I was sure I could make better jokes in my sleep.