Chapter 30: F

I woke up far earlier than I expected or maybe I didn't sleep at all. I spent my night tossing and turning while watching Dylan sleep next to me but not in a creepy way.

I swear, not in a creepy way.

Anyways, the skies were getting brighter as seconds passed and it only made me realize I had to go to school.

And face the embarrassment.

I couldn't spend a minute without thinking about it. It just kept coming over and over again.

First, it involved Cassandra and we all know how it's gonna be. She'll literally make my life hell even if it was my last alive.

Not to talk of the stares and whispers.

It'll take only social media to share a million messages about Diana Kent within a night. If the internet could give me a dollar for every conversation about me, then guess who's gonna be the next millionaire?

Cassandra's goons were like the stems in the trees, they'd spread rumors to the leaves in seconds.

For a reason I had no idea about, those bitches hated my guts. Literally, their stares could send my six feet under.

Wait, I thought I had a thing with Cassandra only.

Whatever, life isn't fair anyway.

Why can't I just teleport to Paris?

I didn't flinch when I heard my phone vibrate on the bedstead since I had been expecting for minutes already.

Yay, time to get ready for hell.

"Dylan" I called, pulling the sheets off him. "Dylan, wake up. It's time for school"

"Leave me alone" he mumbled and slapped my hand before adjusting and pulling the sheets over him.

If only the slap could make me pass out and wake up on graduation day.

"Free food!"

Just like I expected, his body shot up immediately on hearing the obvious lie. He rubbed his eyes thoroughly and sat up, scanning his surroundings "Where?!"

"In the future"

"Come on cupcake, you woke me up from my beautiful dream of cupcakes"

"At least, house had a wonderful dream" I mumbled and jumped off the bed. I flicked on the switch and the white lights came on, making the room a lot brighter.

Using his arm, Dylan shielded his eyes from the sudden light "Hey"

"You should get ready for school Dylan and get your butt off my bed"

"Whatever"

I headed to the shower to take a bath, despite the amount I had the night before due to the playful activities I took part in.

I didn't have anything to do with my time. Besides, I needed something to get my mind off the school stuff.

I could, at least, enjoy the moment I had till I stepped into school.