Chapter 28: Revelation

Flashback

Mr Fluffy was held tightly in between my arms. The brown bunny, if alive, could've died from suffocation.

As a six year old, the only thing I thought of was my unconditional love for the stuffed animal.

With my little hands in my father's, we wondered through the mall, adoring things we could and couldn't afford.

"Daddy I want the princess dress!" I said, pointing at the little glittery pink dress. The wand next to it and the gold wings behind it caught my attention the most.

"Sorry Dee, that dress is a little too expensive" daddy explained, starring down at me.

Seeing the sadness across my face, he crouched down and placed a kiss on my cheek. "What if I get you something else? Another dress maybe"

"But I want the princess dress"

"Okay" He sighed "Then I guess we won't get ice cream anymore"

He knew just how much I loved ice cream and could forget literally everything, just hearing the name.

"No! I want ice cream!"

"Then to the ice cream shop" 

With my right fist in the air, a flying effect, we sprinted out of the mall.

Laughter, smiles and giggles after, we were out of the building and making out way towards the ice cream shop at the other side of the road.

Just the sight of the pink shop and a smile found it's way to my lips.

Eager to get a taste of the cold delight, my little legs moved faster on the rough ground.

My dad was pretty tall and athletic, hence, had no problems with walking at my pace.

"Woah, hold on sweetheart" Dad suddenly said and pulled me back a little. "You see that" He pointed at a long shiny slim object on the ground.

"What's that daddy?"

"That's a needle. You might get injured if it gets through your shoes"

"Like the one at the bottom of a syringe?"

"Yeah" he chuckled "That one but that's for medical reasons only"

"Why?"

"Because it used to treat people, it makes them feel a lot of better after and it's used my medical practitioners only"

"I wana use a syringe"

"Then you have to be a doctor, a nurse or medical practitioner"

"But I don't wanna be a doctor"

"What do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be a butterfly" I replied honestly in the love of the colorful creatures.