Chapter 41: Kidnap

I froze.

I felt my heart leap to my throat and fear creep up to my chest. My heartbeats got faster with each second and breaths short and quick. I could feel the thumping on my temples increase and anxiety build up in me as he pushed the metal further into my back.

"You scream, I kill you. Run, I kill you. Act funny and guess what? I kill you" His voice was so deep and hoarse, it made hearing look like a big deal.

He let out a deep chuckle, the metal pushing against my spine as he laughed.

I flinched with every slight movement, fearing he was gonna pull the trigger accidentally.

"W_what do you w_want?"

"You'll know sweetie, just get in the car"

A lot of thoughts came running through my head.

Am I gonna get raped? Kidnapped? Murdered? Tortured? Killed?

Whichever one it was, I couldn't imagine going through such an experience and with an unknown terrible voiced man pushing a gun against me, I felt I was gonna go through at least one of them.

I could've hoped to see Dylan walk out of the building but if he did, I could lose my life or spine, depending on how long it took to get to the hospital.

Either ways, I wouldn't be the same anymore.

I couldn't hope for anything besides waking up and figuring out it was all a dream.

"I don't have all the time, you know?"

"P_please"

"You don't wanna see me lose my temper sweetie, get in the car"

I extended my shivering hand to the handle and pulled it open before slipping into the car and finally seeing who my kidnapper was.

And no, he wasn't hot like the ones you read in books. What the hell are you thinking?

He had tattoos covering literally every part of his body including his bald head and piercings like every month he had spent in life was dedicated to each one.

He had grey eyes but not the kind to make you swoon, just dull and red. Dark circles surrounded his eyes, making him look extremely stressed. 

He got into the driver's seat next to me and slammed the door shut.

"Your phone?"

"Can you at lea_"

"Hand over the phone please" He said in a bored tone and extended tattooed hand.

I unzipped my bag and shuffled through for my phone which I recently got if I might add. I held it tight in my hand and pulled it out before placing it on his opened palm.

He shoved it into his pocket and pulled out a familiar bunch of keys.

How did he get the keys from Dylan?

"Whatever you do, don't scream, okay?" He paused "Please"

I gulped and nodded in reply, knowing he could kill me if I even tried to scream.