Chapter 13: Party

Two movies and two trays of junk food later, I still found myself moaning as I took another bite of the pizza.

What? You can't blame me. Dylan is a pig.

"You know cupcake, that's not a really good sound" Dylan said and for a second, I was confused cause I didn't understand him.

It wasn't until he wiggled his eyebrows and threw me a silly wink I got what he was trying to say.

"Do you relate every single thing to sex?"

"Yes, cupcake. Yes, I do" He nodded like he just said the most reasonable thing on the planet.

Yet, he calls me stupid.

The only thing that still surprised me was that Dylan didn't spread the news about my messed up life. I'd expected it to be the first thing I hear as soon as I stepped into school but instead, he pranked me by applying glue on my fucking seat.

I wouldn't say he was totally good cause he was already an asshole for even planning on pranking me.

Didn't he think it would hurt?

Well, he didn't spread my secret and I could thank him for that.

Then hit him for pranking me.

"Dylan?" I called him but his face was still glued to the TV as he focused on Dwayne Johnson smouldering.

If you guessed Jumanji then you guessed right.

"Damn cupcake, do you think I'd be able to smolder that good?"

"Well, it depends actually cause you're already ugly so that might affect it but it doesn't hurt to try"

After starring at the TV for a while, he imitated the actor and al I could say was,dayum!

He did it so right .

In fact, it was just as good as Dwayne's but we both know there's no way I was going to complement Dylan.

"How did that look?"

"You remember when I said it wouldn't hurt?" I asked and paused for his reply.

He nodded and said "Yeah"

"Well, I lied. It hurts"

"Oh puhlease baby, we both know you were head over hills when I did that. You know, the butterflies in your stomach erupted"

"The only thing I have in my stomach now is junk food and ow it's time for sugar"

"I'm way ahead of you cupcake." He said "Wait a moment"

"What?"

"I just thought of something incredibly cool!"

"What is it?!"

"Let's go have cupcake" He paused and for a second, I wished he wouldn't say the next word but no, life is such a bith. "Cupcake"

And he he burst out laughing.

Let's go have cupcake, cupcake.

He really couldn't have been more dumb.

"Thanks for keeping my secret safe" I paused "It means a lot"

"It's okay cupcake. I would've found out anyway" and there goes his arrogance.

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused"

"You didn't even know I existed till I kindly told you to move away from my locker during your busy make-out session"

"And you did a great job by playing nice till you pranked me" he tapped the bridge of my nose.