Chapter 14: You're beautiful

"No. I'm not" he objected.

He was definitely drunk.

It showed through the way he wobbled while walking and his breath and body had the strong smell of alcohol.

"Yes you are and you're gonna lie down here and sleep" I replied "you won't remember any of this shit tomorrow" I mumbled and helped in taking off his shoes.

"I have a party to get to, Cupcake" Hr mumbled "And the krabby patties are escaping"

Wait, did he just say krabby patty? I'm so gonna make fun of him for his tomorrow.

I brought out my phone and hit the video button. The only way to make him believe is to film it. "Hey KC, can you say that again?"

"Oh my god, cupcake. You're so fucking annoying. Mr Krabs is so gonna fire you for this. Oh! and tell Squidward I said cashy almost ran away yesterday. You should've seen it Cupcake, spongbob chased her all around Bikini Bottom" He laughed "Bikini Bottom"

"Okay, that's enough" I laughed, pulling the sheets over him.

"No no no no Cupcake. I'm fucking serious, Bikini Bottom. Bottom. Bottom. Bottom." He laughed "Doesn't that word sound funny to you?"

"No, it doesn't. Now get some sleep so you'll come to school tomorrow and I'll make fun of you"

"No!" He yelled and held onto my wrist like a leech. He pulled me down so forcefully, I ended up hitting my head on his chest.

Yeah, it's painful.

"Don't leave" he whispered and placed his hand on my cheek. "Hey, have I ever told you your cheek feels like a baby's butt?"

"Oh my god Dylan, that's disgusting"

"But soft and that's the point. It's nice to have a soft butt"

"Well, I don't have a soft butt, now please let new go"

He smelled like alcohol but I could still smell his minty cologne and he felt as warm a mountain of pillows.

Except for the fact his chest was kinda hard.

Either ways, it was good to have someone to cuddle up to but that someone couldn't be Dylan.

"Well, we won't know till we feel it"

"Fuck off" I said and tried to stand up.

Key word: tried.

"I'm just kidding with you Cupcake. I can feel your butt through the clothes, you have to take them off first" He laughed and laughed and laughed.

He laughed so hard, I could literally see the tears rolling down his cheeks.

How in the world is that funny?

"Dylan let me go" I said and yanked my hand out of his. He pulled me back almost immediately and I was back in the same position, on his stupid chest.

Stupid but comfortable right?

Oh shut up!

"I was just kidding Cupcake, you don't have to take it serious. I can't mess with you, I don't mess with pretty girls"

"Wait, did you just call me pretty?"

If one he could be this nice without the influence of alcohol.

"Yeah, well, that's probably the most obvious thing in the world. You're really beautiful, you know. With your pretty eyes and small petite frame, I almost feel like hugging you all the time, just to make you feel safe"