Chapter 27: Prom night

Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and I was done. Standing in front of the mirror, I saw a totally different person.

The bright yellow dress was off shouldered, revealing my shoulder blades and a little bit of my arms. The sleeves were long and ruffled with little white beads attached to the wrists.

It was a little tight around the waist, giving me an hourglass body shape. It reached a little my mid thighs, exposing my not so fresh legs.

They're long though, don't underestimate the beauty of those legs.

I used make up once again, my mini savior. I covered up the bruises on my legs and my shoulders.

I decided to go Cassandra and caked my face with so much make up. I did my eyebrows, concealer, powder, highlight, foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and went as far as attaching lashes.

And damn, I did it so well.

Thanks to YouTube lessons.

"Someone's looking not so ugly"

I flinched when I heard Dylan's voice behind me. I could've dropped the lipstick if my grip on it wasn't so tight.

I first saw him from the mirror before I turned to get a better view of him. He had a black suit on which made him look more formal than his normal unserious nature. His tie hung around his neck loosely with the first button of his shirt open.

His hair was combed to the back and gelled to such perfection, there was no loose strand.

"Someone's looking not so stupid"

"You're just jealous cause you know Robert won't look as hot as I am tonight"

Well, he does in my imagination.

"And you're jealous cause you know Cassandra won't look as hot as I am tonight"

"Duh" He rolled his eyes "I'm not hiding the truth, you are"

"Yeah, whatever"

"I'm guessing Robert isn't coming to pick you up so we'll leave seven sharp, spend about four hours and get back before curfew by eleven"

Robert unfortunately didn't get a bus out of my imagination so I was gonna avoid Dylan and Cassandra as much as I could.

Too bad I was in a yellow dress with sparkling beads, he wouldn't have any troubles spotting me.

I sighed and gave the mirror one more look, smiling in accomplishment.

"Hey Cupcake, what's that on the table?"

I spotted the brown colored paper on the table right in front of the mirror. The one thing that happened to take my mind off prom but gave me thoughts worse than the problem in my hands.

At first, I was caught in between disposing it or keeping it to myself.

I had no idea where or how she got so much money. I mean, I had never made that amount and neither had she.

She must've stolen it or something.

Not judging but it was quite a lot of money.