Chapter 23: Swim

He was right in front of me and got just as much water as I did but it didn't matter cause he was wet already and it didn't look like he cared anyway.

He held the hose above my head but didn't get my head wet. He held it above my shoulders and down it went through the thin material of my silky dress to my skin. I felt it run down my body quickly and soon, water surrounded my feet.

It went on for seconds, long seconds and definitely far longer than I did but I guess he wasn't wrong when he said I made the wrong choice

He moved to my other shoulder and round it went till my entire body was drenched.

He turned off the tap and dropped the hose on the ground.

I slowly peeled my eyes open and released the tension I never thought I had. I released a shaky breath and wrapped my arms round my body.

It was pretty cold with the water on my skin and my dress wasn't helping either.

"Woah, are you okay?"

"Of course not. It's cold, remember?"

"Um" He ran his fingers through his hair. He took fast steps closer and for a moment, I thought he was crazy till he did the most caring thing and hugged me.

His arms brushed past mine when he wrapped them around me and pulled me closer to his chest. My face made contact with his wet thin top, making me feel how sturdy and firm the muscle beneath it was.

He lowered his head till it was right beside mine. His lips were close to my hear and his nose to my temple. I could feel his warm breaths fan my ear and shoulder. I almost shuddered at every contact with my skin.

I wasn't sure if the warmth came from him or from the heat I was suddenly feeling from inside.

Either ways, I wasn't cold.

"Is it better now?" He whispered in my ear, almost making me shiver with the vibration and the warm air from his mouth.

"Yeah"

He pulled away and took a few steps back till he hit the counter.

The temperature of awkwardness between us was about 190000 degrees in there.

"So, we should cook"

"Yeah cook"

.~*~.~*~.~*~.

"Wake up, sleepyhead!"

My eyes abruptly snapped open with the irritating sound of someone yelling and repeatedly jumping on my bed.

I dedicated the lovely Sunday morning to bond with my cotton candy bed and an idiot decided to pull me away from the love of my life.

That idiot happened to be Dylan.

Yay, surprise everybody.

Just so you know, I'd been up for about five minutes, watching him jump on the bed with ducky pajamas.

Once again, surprise.

"Are you just doing this cause you love my bed?"

"Yeah and I'm not gonna stop"