Chapter 24: Robert Lystoshiz

That's it, I'm dead.

I was having the bad feeling the prank wars thing was going to be the worst experience.

Why? Good question.

It was a lovely afternoon. I was sitting on the couch and watching my favorite TV series while eating food from that popular Chinese restaurant downtown.

Yeah, Dylan got it for me and of course, it tasted like heaven.

Moving on, I heard the doorbell and Dylan offered to get it, which was so responsible of him if I might add. The delivery man was at the door with dye, itching powder, explosives, radioactive waste, paint and fire crackers.

So that, my friend, is why you should never ever ever get in prank wars with a prank king. Ever.

I was still on the couch with my hand on my stomach to check if I would feel any kind of pain.

Not saying he kept poison in it but...

Yeah, I'm saying he kept poison in it.

The delivery came seven this morning and since then, I'd been on the couch.

For four hours.

Yeah, I can't take this anymore.

I stood up from the couch to search for Dylan, watching the floor before I took steps. Just to be sure there were no explosives.

It took minutes before I got to his room.

The door looked normal but just to be sure, I used my leg to push it open. I ran back immediately it opened, just in case he kept paint in there. 

I didn't walk in but glanced over at the inside.

I sighed in defeat and walked over to the door next to his room. I guess I just had to open random doors till I found him.

He was probably planning how he was going to prank me. I just hoped the first prank had nothing to do with itching powder.

Or paint.

Or dye.

Or explosives.

Or firecrackers.

Or radioactive wastes, wait, isn't that too dangerous?

I pushed open the next door, using my foot once again. I glanced at the inside to be sure nothing was in there.

I sighed in relief when I didn't hear a splash or release of gas or something. Inside it was a gym.

Yeah, a gym.

I walked inside the room to get a better look at it and almost gasped at the sight of it.

First, it was so huge, far bigger than my room which was also huge if I might add. It was fully equipped with about two of each machine placed right next to each other. There was a wide long path in between that lead to a turn at the further end.

The walls were painted grey with white designs at the edges and beautiful chandeliers hung in the ceiling.

I could pay to see this.

The day food gets free.

Ha!

"What are you doing?"