Chapter 22: Wrong choice

"Cupcake!" Dylan yelled from behind me.

Wait a minute, what's wrong with me?

Did I just get mad for seeing him kiss a girl?

Did the baseball bat cause any mental damage?

This isn't your business Diana, get it straight into your head. He kissed Helen, not you and that doesn't do a thing to you. He's done enough by paying your hospital bills, bringing you all the way to mall to get you clothes, giving you a place to call home and wasted a lot of time on you. He did all of that for you, not lady makeupson so this only shows your a judgemental and ungrateful bitch.

I stopped walking.

Wow, that's the best advice I'd ever given to myself before and probably the most un-stupidest thing I'd ever thought of.

If that's even a word.

"Why did you leave?" Dylan asked when he caught up to me.

"Um" I paused, thinking of a proper lie "I need to use the toilet to, you know, do lady stuff"

I guess lying is now one of my talents.

"That's an obvious lie. Trust me, I would've believed it if you said you wanted to get food" He said, pulling out the lollipop in his mouth.

Wait, lollipop?

Great. Just great.

The lollipop was red in color and happened to be the color of Helen's lip gloss so guess what guys? It wasn't lip gloss on Dylan's lips.

It was a fucking lollipop.

You know it, I'm the dumbest being in the world.

"I know you think I kissed lady make up"

"What? Of course not, why would I do that? That'll be so bitchy of me"

"You suck at lying"

"Fine" I sighed "I might've, maybe, unintentionally, accidentally, unknowingly_"

"Get to the point"

"I thought you kissed her" I could literally feel the embarrassment wash all over me the moment I said that. "But that's just because I thought you had her lip gloss on your lips. It coincidentally matches the color of her lip gloss"

"Oh" He said in realization "Does that mean someone's jealous?"

I just knew it would lead to this.

He'd make fun of me till my cheekbones pop out.

"No, it doesn't. I just think it's disgusting to kiss random girls. Mostly when they have so much make up on"

"You're jealous cause you're dying to kiss me. Just admit it"

"I'm not dying to kiss you Dylan."

"Say it till you believe it. You know you wouldn't die if you admit it, right?"

"For the last time Dylan, I do not want to kiss you"