Chapter 12: I'm sexy and you know it

I felt something warm moving against my skin. Not the creepy kind of warm, the nice kind of warm and damn, it was so comfortable.

Almost felt like I saw buried in a mountain of pillows with this familiar minty sweet and strong scent. I just couldn't get enough so I buried my head even deeper and inhaled the sweet scent which reminds me, I need to get my self a perfume with this familiar scent.

Familiar scent.

Wait a minute,

Dylan!

I let out a short and high pitched scream and the next thing I knew was that I was falling down. I fell on my delicate butt cheeks and even the dumbest person in the world would know how painful that is.

Dylan, just like I expected, started laughing. Is he fucking serious? I just fell on my butt guys! My butt!

I guess the dumbest person in the world didn't figure out how painful it was.

Then I connected the dots, everything fell into place. The warm this was his chest and the scent came from him which means, I was burying my head into his chest all along!

Are you fucking kidding me!

"You're literally the dumbest person I know" He said as he starred down at me. Couldn't blame him. The only talent he had was to throw rude remarks.

"I can say the same to you, you're meant to apologize or at least, try to not make me fall"

"Excuse you, you fell because of your stupidity. How is that my problem?" He laughed.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny" I said in a bored tone. He held out his hand to help me but I guess my ego pushed me so I stood up myself.

"Actually cupcake, it is" He said "You would've laughed your butt off if I fell like that"

"Well, duh, I'm only human"

"So am I"

"Shut up and tell me why I'm here. In your room"

His room was far better than I'd expected. Literally, far better.

I'd been here before and It wasn't as messy as I pictured it to be but i could've sworn his maids cleaned it up. It's afternoon and the sheets are, well, neat.

You know what I'm talking about.

His room, unlike mine had colours. If I were to compare it, his room would be a bright active six your old child and mine would be a dead witch.

"To... You know" he wiggled his eyebrows. It wasn't until seconds passed I realized what he was trying to say. I didn't think twice before giving him a smack to remember. "Ow! I was just kidding" he rubbed his arm.

"You better be"

"Come on cupcake, the only reason I'd have sex with you is if you were the last girl in the world and I would think twice before doing it"

Okay that's it! I've had it with his insults!

"And the only reason I'd have sex with you is if it was to save my life. Trust me, if you were the last guy on earth, I'd rather turn gay or stay celibate for the rest of my life. You know why? Because you're a disgusting piece of shit and I'd rather lick a toilet than to be with you"

"Jesus Christ Cupcake" He placed his hand on his heart "That is so painful and rude"

"Excuse me, you started this!"

"And I'm ending it by having lunch with you"

"Why? I'm late for work" I replied. He looked at me with a smile that said he did something wrong. Also, that grin on his face didn't look so good.