Epilogue

Five months went in a blur.

I was out of high school.

Almost in College.

Got married to Dylan and had fifteen kids with one in my belly.

Ha! Just kidding!

Anyways, things were back to normal. I had gotten over my fear of getting killed by Cassandra after she was found a few weeks ago.

Well, she did a great job in hiding from the public for four months. Literally everyone knew she was wanted cause Dylan announced half a million dollars would be awarded to anyone with the courage to find her or could give information about where she was.

The money was given to a sixeen year old high school student after she found Cassandra in the bushes during a school trip.

I know, she got so lucky, didn't she?

Cassandra was sadly charged with kidnap, murder and attempted murder for what she did to me and also killing everyone that took part in the kidnap. They were five all together and she had the courage to murder all four of them.

Therefore, she had to face twenty years in solitary confinement.

I got video clips of her reaction and all she did was smile and said the words 'I'll be back'

That sent shivers down my spine.

I couldn't imagine spending twenty two years of my life wearing an orange jumpsuit and staying all alone with literally no access to the public.

All because she got jealous of a girl she once considered hopeless.

Losing my father and going through years of abuse were the times I felt I'd lost everything and the only hope I had was to wait till my mother realised all she did to me was wrong.

Then my life took a quick turn after doing what no one had the courage to.

Pranking the prank king

The end.

AUTHOR'S NOTE THAT YOU MUST READ.

First, thank you for reading this book to the end, thank you for the support, thank you for waiting while I had writer's block and stuff like that and thank you for every effort made to read this book to the end.

However, there is a sequel that would be published very soon titled French Rose.

I would let you know when the book is out.

If you need a book to read, I have other stories published on this app so go check them out and let me know what you think.

Kindly drop a comment on your experience reading this book and if you feel there's need to talk to me privately, please send me a message through Instagram @therealdream_writer11 or email @sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com or Twitter @Dream_writer11

Instagram: therealdream_writer11
E-mail: sophiaopeyemi70@gmail.com
Twitter: Dream_writer11

The sequel would be published soon!