Chapter 10: Friends

What the hell is wrong with this kid?

Must he ensure my life is a living hell?

Even if he had just one drop of dignity left in him, he should've known that pranking me with all I told him is not only a dumb thing to do but it only shows how heartless he could be.

Yes, I told him it wasn't his business but was it?

For a moment, just a moment, I thought he had little humanity in him. The way he cared when i told him about it, it almost looked like he truly had a heart in him but this only proves he's a total dickhead.

If I had a chance to, I'd hit him on the bead repeatedly with a steel chair.

"What's wrong Diana?!" He yelled from the other side of the classroom "You stuck to your chair?!''

I got stares immediately. It was like they'd been expecting it. Well, I wouldn't blame them, the jerk wouldn't let me prank him and go for free.

At least, he didn't announce my secret and for that I hereby announce that Dylan King gets 0.00000000000001% of my total respect. A round of applause please.

It couldn't have gotten worse when they brought out their phones and started taking pictures and videos of me. The flashes were almost blinding my vision, I had to admit, I kinda felt like a celebrity for a moment.

Don't judge me!

It felt like it was going in slow motion. I could hear my name mixed with laughter echoing I the class. Since I still felt like a celebrity and the opportunity came just once, I did the one thing that came to my mind.

I started posing.

I crossed my legs and plastered a bright smile on my face. I changed my poses constantly as I smiled at their cameras.

I'd never felt better in my entire life.

SPLASH!!

I felt a thick liquid roll down my entire body and my moment as a celebrity ended. With gritted teeth, I took off my glasses and placed them on the table in front of me which, by the way, also had the liquid on it. My fingers made their way to my face, wiping off the liquid from my eye lids. As soon as I could see what was going on, I noticed it wasn't just any liquid.

Dye!

Where the hell did he get a bucket of dye?

That wasn't the real problem. I was covered in dye which would take forever to wash, I was sure my leggings would tear if I even tried to stand up and I had people taking my pictures here and there.

What is it with me and life?!

So where were we? Oh yeah, if I could, I would stand up, walk up to him and smack him on the face once more and this time, it would be in front of the whole class. At least, that would make him feel as embarrassed as I was.

"You angry?!" Dylan yelled "Come on Diana, you're more than this, you should have a plan to prank me right how, shouldn't you? You can just come over and do it now. Oh! I forgot you're stuck to the chair" he paused and came closer "This teaches you a lesson cupcake, never mess with me or else you'll regret it_"

I didn't let him complete his statement before I rubbed my cheeks against his.

"Fucking bitch!" It took him by surprise, it was evident on his face. He brought his hand up to his face and tried to clean it. Keyword: tried.

He ended up smearing more on his face.

For a moment, everywhere went silent before laughter erupted again and this time, it was directed to Dylan.