Chapter 16: Mom

"Okay okay okay, I'm sorry."

He didn't listen or pay any attention to me as he took me up the stairs.

I made no effort to pull my arms out of his iron grip. First, it was going to be a painful process and second, it didn't look like he was going to let go of me till we reached wherever he was taking me to.

"You're gonna lock me up in your room?"

He pulled open his room door and dropped me on his bed before walking out and slamming the door shut.

At least, he wasn't pissed.

Yet.

I spent minutes in the room, starring at nothing in particular. I couldn't run,I couldn't leave,I couldn't sleep.

I knew he wasn't going to keep me hostage forever. He was going to let me go some day if not tomorrow but the real question is, why does he care?

Just two weeks ago, we were two totally different people living two totally different lives.

A popular rich kid and a hot girl no one paid attention to.

Come on, you have to be with me on that one.

The point is there was no form of attachment whatsoever.

He didn't understand me or why I wanted to get home as soon as I could. He thought he'd be able to save me and give me a normal night just once but what he didn't see was that he was also putting me in a complete mess in the process.

Mom would notice I spent a night somewhere else and you know what's gonna happen after.

Punishment, as she likes to call it.

You know what, fuck this.

I heard the doorknob twist before Dylan made his way into the room.

I didn't notice he had food with him till he played two bags of food in front of me and took a seat on the floor right next to me.

"Here's the food. I got on my way to pick you up"

So he had this planned before he picked me up? Dylan's a fucking psycho an_

Wait a minute, the new restaurant is Chinese? Sweet.

"I know you don't wanna talk to me but you have to understand I did all of this for you"

"I didn't ask you to, Dylan."

"But I did it and that's the point."

"Please let me go"

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Take a look at yourself cupcake, you're injured."

"That's not your business"

"You have bruises everywhere"

"That's not your business"

"You're physically and mentally abused"

"That's not yo_hey! What does that mean?!"

"I'm sorry but that's the truth, you have trust issues. If not, you would've had at least a friend"

"I do have friends!"

"First, I was talking about before I met you and also, when you mean friends do you mean the weird creepy badass girl and the nerdy one that has a crush on Ryan"