Chapter 32: Make up

"Just so you know, you look even more stupid in that apron" I acknowledged while munching on m&ms.

He stared down at the white apron, pulling out the edges and displaying the red uneven hearts plastered on it. "You know I made this, right?"

"Still stupid"

"I'm not taking it off, okay? Deal with it"

"Yeah, whatever."

He huffed and turned around, resuming his duty as my personal chef and in the process, flexing his butt.

Yeah, I know, it's weird to stare at things like that but trust me, I found it difficult to look away.

I mean, it had such a muscular structure and it only seemed to look better in jeans.

More defined, yeah, that's the word.

He had a defined butt.

"Hey! You're staring at my butt!"

"What butt?" I denied, then the world, one again, went totally against me and I stared at it once more.

Come on, it's not my fault.

"My butt"

"What makes you think I would even stare at your butt?"

"Um duh, cause it's so beautiful. My days of butt workout is finally paying off. You know, it's pretty rare to find a butt as perfect as mine c_"

"I don't wanna hear anything about your butt, okay?"

"Yeah right" He rolled his eyes "Oh, there's this time I wore a butt_"

"I said I don't wanna hear it!"

"Fine. Geez Cupcake, it's not my fault you have an issue with butts"

I squealed when he placed two plates on the countertop, jumping off and taking a seat.

Yay! Food!

The aroma filled my nostrils and sight of steak on the white plate made my mouth water. I wrapped my fingers around the cold folk and knife then used the fork to get rid of the lemon and stuff on it.

I took a bite of the juicy beef, closing my eyes and sighing at the deliciousness.

Dylan took a seat in front of me and pulled his plate closer to him.

"We're going to Africa tomorrow morning"

"What?"

"Nigeria to be precise. A business partner is having a party and I can't miss it." He made it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How does that have to do with me?"

"I need you to accompany me" He paused and gave me a weird grin "You know I can't spend a day without seeing my cute little cupcake"

He extended his hand to pinch my cheek but before it got close to me, I slapped it away "I have chemistry test tomorrow. Besides, you can always take your girlfriend"