XXXII | Little Friend

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

XXXII | LITTLE FRIEND

"I'm so fuckin' bored," Reece complained as he rested his head on my stomach. It was Saturday night at my house and we laid on my bed, doing absolutely nothing.

"Hmm," I replied in response as I was trying to braid his brown hair, which didn't work well at all, I slightly frowned but still continued to try to braid it. Reece was just looking at my ceiling, clearly thinking. "What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He smiled, "Nothin'." I chuckled as I bent down and kissed his lips softly.

Me and Reece have been trying this 'getting to know each other thing for the past week, I can honestly say I'm ready for the next level, but I'll just wait until he asks me, I would ask him but I don't know...I prefer if he asks me instead.

He smiled into the kiss, grabbing the back of my neck gently and pulling me closer, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I don't know if he's flash or something, but somehow I ended up on my back on my bed while he was on top of me.

"That was so fast," I chuckled and he smirked as he continued to kiss me. Throughout this week we've been making out non-stop, in his car, at my house, in the school's janitor closet. Yeah, Mr Wellers, our school janitor, doesn't like us very much, he cursed us and said, 'you kids nowadays only think about porn and not God.'

I thought it was funny because he has a weird, old man's voice, even though he's in his forties.

"Mmmm," I moaned as Reece began to kiss my neck. I loved it when he did that. Gosh, I sound like a hormonal teenager.

He rested his head in between the crook of my neck and stopped. He looked up at me with confusion. "Do you hear that?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Hear what?" I questioned.

"Shh, listen," he whispered, rested his index finger on my lips.

At first, I didn't hear anything, then I heard moaning and groaning, I rolled my eyes and Reece chuckled. "Violet, what the fuck is that?" He asked, now laughing.

"Ugh, Gwen and Thomas are having sex again, I seriously have to ask my Dad to put a soundproof wall in my room to block her out," I groaned.

"So if we indeed have sex, she will hear us too," he smirked.

I smirked back and kissed his jaw. His grew as I planted soft kisses on his neck. "Maybe," I whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe.

He moaned, "Violet, if you continue to do that, I won't be able to control myself from what I want to do to you so badly," he continued to moan as I continued to give him love bites of his neck.

"Yes, baby! Harder, harder...ughh," I opened my eyes and looked at Reece with horror.

"What, that wasn't me, I don't have a girly voice," he said frowning.

I rolled my eyes and banged on the wall that connected my room to Gwen's, " Gwen, can you keep it down in there!" I shouted.

"Ughhh, noooo, ughh," She moaned.

I looked at Reece who was laughing his head off as he rolled off of me. "Okay that's pretty sad and funny at the same time," he said as he continued to laugh.