XL | Rematch

As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.

-John Green

XL | REMATCH

"Haha yes, I win again," I cheered, standing up to do my victory dance, which wasn't a very pleasant sight, considering I can't actually dance.

Raven glared at me and threw her game controller on the ground. "No fair, you cheated," she whined and I stuck my tongue out.

"I didn't cheat, you just can't beat me in Call of Duty, Raven, I told you countless times," I laughed.

"I want a rematch," she declared. I smirked, she always wants a rematch and I always still end up winning.

Robin shoved popcorn in his mouth as his girlfriend Cheryl leaned on his chest. Cheryl was a really nice girl I met last week, she and Robin have been dating since freshman year in college and they were honestly goals.

Speaking of relationships, me and Reece are also stronger than ever, sure it's only been about one month since we've started dating, but I am really happy to be in a relationship with him.

"Hello, beautiful," I heard someone whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes. "Go away," I said as I was trying to concentrate on the game, I couldn't let Raven win, not that she could.

"Why? I know you want me," he whispered, my nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Ugh, go away Romeo, your more annoying than a fly," I scoffed. Yes, Romeo is still trying to be with me, last week he almost tried to slap my butt if it wasn't for Reece who quickly grabbed his brother's hand before he could touch the forbidden area.

"Well, fuck," Romeo said.

"Romeo," Robin said, giving his little brother a stern look, Romeo shrugged.

"What? all the cool kids in my grade are sayin' it, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkk," he continued to say.

"Yay, fuck!" We all turned to see Reid who was now down the stairwell staring at us happily. I've been in the West mansion a lot lately, it has become my second home. Reece's sibling were super cool, well, besides Romeo, of course.

Robin sighed and went towards his happy six-year-old brother and picked him up. "Reid, we don't say that word, it's a bad word, okay?" Robin explained. Reid tilted his small head to the right as his big blue eyes stared at his older brother with confusion, before giving him a toothy smile.

"Fuck," he said again, he somehow escaped from Robin's grip and started to run upstairs. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he shouted loudly. Robin cursed underneath his breath and ran after him.

Me, Cheryl, and Raven glared at Romeo who raised his hands up in defence. "What? I didn't know he was there," he said and we all rolled our eyes.

Reece came down the stairs with some soda and gave each of us one. "Can someone care to explain why my six-year-old brother is sayin' the word fuck constantly?" he questioned, sitting down next to me on the floor.

Despite me and Raven still playing, we all pointed to a scared Romeo, Reece gave him a stern look. "Romeo," he glared and Romeo gulped.

"Y-yes," he stuttered and Reece just sighed.

"Never mind, did you finish your homework?" He asked and Romeo nodded furiously before running up the stairs.

"Wow, you handled that pretty easily, when I was in fifth grade, I came home and told Gwen I learnt a new word, she asked what word and I said fuck, so she started chasing me around the house and told me to never use that word again, at least until I get to high school," I said, not taking my eyes off the screen.