XXXIII | Popsicles

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

-Andre Gide

XXXIII | POPSICLES

After Reece got dressed, we went downstairs to join the others, I gasped to see Miles and Landon (especially Miles) basically eating everything in my fridge. Jake and Ronnie were talking on my couch, the same goes for Laurianne and Chase, while Ocean and Zoey were on their phones, sat on the floor.

"What the fuck guys?" I said, groaning as I checked my fridge to see barely any food left.

"Sorry," Miles said with food in his mouth, I cringe when seeing the sight.

"Pass me some," Reece ordered and Landon passed him a waffle he warmed from my microwave.

I glared at Reece as he bit the waffle. "What, I'm hungry," he shrugged, finishing the waffle and grabbing a bottle of water from my fridge.

I rolled my eyes and got out the apple juice from the fridge, which was almost finished, thanks to those two idiots. "Can we start going already?" Ocean groaned as she stood up from the couch to enter the kitchen, she quickly took the waffle Landon was about to bite and shoved it into her mouth.

"What, the actual fuck!" Landon said frowning, now looking at his empty hand. She softly patted his cheeks and his ears turned a shade of light pink.
Okay, am I the only one that's seeing this? Yes? Okay. Ocean left the kitchen and we followed behind her.

"So what're the sitting arrangements?" Ronnie asked as Jake slugged his arm around her shoulder.

"It's simple, me, Ocean, Miles and Landon in one car, Jake, Ronnie, Chase, and Laurianne in one car and Reece and Vi in another car," Zoey told them. Wow, everyone is just giving me nicknames now.

Chase shrugged. "Sounds good," he agreed, I made sure to quickly write my family a note that I'm out with my friends and placed it on the kitchen counter before we all went out of my house, I locked the front door quietly as we stepped out, not wanting to wake my siblings nor my parents.

Everyone got into their respective cars and Reece handed me his car keys to his red Lamborghini.

"Yay," I said immediately running to the driver's seat as he entered the passenger seat. I started the car and it roared to life, I turned on the radio and went through stations as Reece was typing away on his phone.

"I'm hungry," he groaned and I rolled my eyes.

"When we get to the park we'll get some ice cream and it's all your best friends fault, now I have to go food shopping this week," I said. I was trying to compose my anger towards Landon and Miles before I seriously injured them.

"Do you have enough money for food shoppin'?" He asked, from the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me.

I shrugged. "I'll just ask my Dad for some money," I said. I didn't really have the buy a lot anyway.

"I can give you money if you want," he suggested and I chuckled.

"Nah, it's fine Reece, I'm good," I replied and he nodded.

I turned right and continued down the street. Reece was looking out the window, humming to God knows what.

"I didn't know you could sing," I said, I mean, the way he was humming, it did sounds pretty good.

He smirked. "I know," he said.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "What can't you do, and I'm being honest about this question."