L | Incredibly Sexy

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

-Thomas A. Edison

L | INCREDIBLY SEXY

-Mature content below, viewers discretion is advised -

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, "What? is Albert turned on or something?" I asked as a joke, not expecting the answer I received.

"Very much so," his voice seemed to go deeper, more masculine and sensual sounding. He pushed me against the soft bed, crawling on top of me when I was flat on my back.

I giggled as I watched him come closer, his eyes hooded with want.

Once fully above me, he brought his lips down on mine, his hand sliding to my waist, holding me in place - not that he needed to with his weight on me.

He slid his tongue across my lips, asking for entrance, my mouth opening instantly for him. Our kiss was passionate, full of love and lust, beautiful and not rushed.

I smiled as he moved his kisses to the side of my mouth, trailing down to my neck, then shoulder, then back to my neck, a slight moan tumbling from my mouth as he began to softly suck on the skin. He began to get a little rough with his sucking, clearly wanting to mark that area.

He pulled back, licking a stripe over the mark he had left, smiling hungrily to me, his eyes still showing love though.

He leant back, pulling his shirt above his head, tossing it on the floor nearby. I stared at his beauty carved abs, a marvel to me. Reece grabbed my hands and softly placed them on his abs, gently sliding them down to trail his stomach.

He took in a sharp breath when I stopped just above his jeans line.

Reece quietly mumbled something under his breath, too low for me to hear and moved to tug up my shirt, smiling as he did. He removed it quickly and my chest tightened, we had never gotten this far into a make out session.

I didn't have time to think about it more as Reece lowered his head to my chest, eyes glancing from my breasts to my face.

I felt a lump in my throat as he gently kissed the space between my breasts, moving slowly to the exposed skin my bra let loose.

His hands slid down my sides, fingers dipping behind my back. I arched my back, allowing him to remove my bra easily. Reece threw it to the floor along with my shirt.

He stared at my plump breasts softly, licking his lips as he lowered his head again, his mouth coming in contact with my right nipple. I was slightly shocked at the new sensation - not one of horror, but of pleasure as Reece swirled his tongue around my sensitive nipple, briefly nipping on it whilst he massaged my left breast gently.

I bit my lip to suppress myself from moaning as he switched breast, supplying the same amount of pleasure to that breast. From that breast he kissed down to my stomach then to my shorts, stopping to speak.

"Do you want me to continue?" He asked, his eyes full of kindness, yet equal to his lust.

I immediately nodded.

I loved Reece so much, I knew there was no one else I would rather give my virginity, my all to.

He gave me a small smile as his fingers moved to unhook on the button of my shorts. He looked at me again for permission to which I nodded for him to continue.

He smoothly removed my shorts, leaving me in just my soft-pink underwear.

Reece placed a kiss on my covered skin.