LVI | Epilgoue

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

-Lao Tzu

LVI | EPILOGUE

I yawned silently as I rested comfortably on my bed, the ray of light surfaced on my skin, alerting me it was time to wake up. I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes and stretched, realizing the spot next to me was empty. I was confused at first before getting up slowly and entering into the bathroom to quickly wash.

Afterwards, I left my bedroom and made my way towards the kitchen to see Reece cooking skillfully. I silently sat on the center island, admiring his back muscles and thanked God he was shirtless.

"You can never seem to get enough of me, can you Mrs West," he said, turning to me with a smirk in which I gladly returned as I flipped my hair.

"Getting tired of you doesn't even fit well into my vocabulary Mr West," I said truthfully and he smiled, walking towards me and pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

"Morning," I said, pecking his lips again, lingering a little longer.

"Mornin'," he mumbled in my mouth before pulling away.

"The twins awake yet?" I asked and as on cue, they ran into the kitchen with their Onesies on, laughing as they ran to both me and Reece.

I laughed as Avalon signaled Reece to pick her up and Aiden basically bounced on my lap. The four years old's hyper as ever.

"Let's just say they were already runnin' up and down in Avalon's room before I even came to check up on them," Reece laughed and I smiled as I combed through Avalon's brown hair, which she had gotten from Reece, Aiden had gotten my blonde hair. Avalon had dark Carmel skin like my mother, while Aiden's skin color was exactly the same as Reece's.

I laughed when Aiden began to jump on me, "Aiden, be careful, remember your Mother's pregnant," Reece said sternly, but there was still a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

Aiden immediately stopped jumping and now sat on my lap, rubbing my stomach and started to laugh. "Mommy, Daddy, is it a boy or a girl?" Avalon asked, slowly turning to Reece who was still carrying her.

I looked down at my stomach, "a boy honey, just three more months to go," I said happily as both of our children smiled, obviously happy to be welcoming their new brother soon.

"That's right. We already have a name for him, and you're goin' to love it," Reece said and I chuckled.

As soon as I gave birth to Avalon and Aiden, I already knew what their names were going to be: Avalon Riley West, and Aiden Chase West, and we wouldn't have picked any other names.

"Oh oh, will his name be tatt-oed on your arm like everyone else's?" Avalon asked and this caused me to smirk.

After many years of persuasion, I had finally gotten Reece to tattoo my name on his wrist, and of course, Aiden and Avalon's names were on his other wrist as well.

"Definitely," he said and they both smiled. Suddenly my phone rang from the bedroom, I placed Aiden gently down on the floor before getting up as I strolled through the hallways of our house in Hampton, New York.

After high school, both me and Reece moved to California and attended Stanford University, me with a degree in Law and him in Business.

After college Reece took over his family's company after his father since Robin did not want to peruse in the business world. We moved to New York since Reece wanted to be closer to the main headquarter of his family's business in America, and we have been living in New York since then.