Chapter 4: A Time Machine?

" A long, long time ago, there was a mad scientist. He created something so inexplicable, something so baffling, something so horrifying. So, everyone,, what do you think it was?" Mina whispered mysteriously.

Everyone had decided to stay back in school for a little while since it was pouring heavily. Well, with the exception of Bakugou and Tokoyami but, suprisingly Todoroki stayed. Everyone huddled in a circle in the very dark classroom, gossiping about an old legend. The legend of Maya the Mad Scientist.

"w-w h a t was it?" Aoyama stuttered.

"it was... A TIME MACHINE," Mina announced in sync with the thunder that made everyone jump out of their skin. That made you unconsciously grab the nearest person by the arm.

Truthfully, you hate rainy days. Because thunders always comes next. It reminded you of the day when your parents died. That tragic rainy day.

The thunder came in incessantly. The more it crescendoed, the tighter you held the person's arm. You didn't even bother to look.

"oi, are you okay?" a deep yet soothing voice asked.

"i-.i'm oka—" before you could complete your sentence, a loud bang appeared causing you to shut your eyes tightly.

"hey, y/n.." he said again.

"eh y/n? why are you hugging todoroki's arm?" the perplexed Uraraka quizzed.

Your eyes shot open and you immediately released his arm.

"I'm sorry!" you looked away in embarrassment.

The last thing you wanted was to touch the cold stoic Todoroki. Something about him just gives off this deadly vibe.

"i need the toilet," aoyama rushed out.

" a wHAT?"

"wait, question, so how is the time machine scary?"

Mina cleared her throat, "well because. ... IT CAN NEVER BE DESTROYED."

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, "yes thats scary, that's scary,"

"Up until today, no one has ever manage to destroy the time machine. Now, it lies peacefully under the deepest part of U.A high."

Everyone looked at each other worriedly with sweat trickling down their forehead. Especially Mineta. He was bathing in his own sweat while Kaminari chewed on his nails.

"What happens after you get transported to the past? Is there a way to get the person back?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, i have no idea. Maybe thats why they keep it as a secret,ya know. Cus they know that once you go in, you'll never get out,"

Midoriya swallowed his saliva hard. 

All of sudden, with a huge thunderous bang, the door slid open. You swore you thought the door was going to break by that powerful strength of the unknown man. You could only see the silhouette since the classroom was dark. Then it clicked.

"What are you brats up to?"

Everyone's shoulder jumped. The lights were turned on to reveal the dark-haired furious teacher. His vein was popping out from his head.