Chapter 7: Class Outing

" BEEAAAACHHH! " Midnight exclaimed as she ran towards the sea.

You only smiled wanly at the sight of her bold teacher. The other girls chased after Midnight and dived straight in. Meanwhile, the guys were settling the food and beverages on a big blue mat that laid under a coconut tree.

All of them were shirtless, except Aizawa. You had prayed so hard he would at least show some skin. Unfortunately, he was literally covered from head to toe. Still, it wasn't a letdown because you lowkey felt attracted to him.

Aizawa was wearing a bucket hat with a string tied under his chin. His casual beach shirt was an outerwear for his long sleeves compression shirt. The outerwear was unbuttoned so you could vividly see his tight shirt pressed against his beautiful toned body. Aizawa's knee length pants was paired with long black tights inside, showing the slimness of his legs.

"Ho ho, y/n-chan, what are you staring at?" Present Mic grinned as he rest his arm over your neck.

As soon as his skin touched you, your shoulder shot up. You've always been ticklish when it comes to your neck. It felt like electricity surging through your body.

"Yeah, uhm, sensei, please don't touch me," you slowly lifted his arm off you.

"Anyway y/n-chan, why aren't you wearing your bikini? Didn't you and the girls went out to buy them?"

You froze momentarily. Your gaze shifted towards Midnight who was happily dancing through the water. The way her breast protruded from her ribcage caught your attention. Her perfectly rounded breasts were slightly too big for her leopard print bikini. Even so, it glistened beautifully each time her soft mound of fat bounced. You only gulped and pulled the collar of your t-shirt to peek through. The size was as different as day and night.

"fuck"..

——— flash back ——-

"Midnight sensei! It's too flashy for me!" you cried as she shove the bag of bikini to your face.

"It'll be fine! Come on y/n. It's your time to shine. Plus, don't think i didn't notice your crush on Shouta. You've completely fallen head over heels with him!"

You cupped your cheeks in embarrassment. It flushed red instantly. Midnight only chuckled and linked her arms with your's.

"Let's try it at my house," she winked.

Upon arrival, you gaped at the lavishing chandelier that hung above a long dining table. From the outer appearance, her house had nothing eye-catching. It was a regular terrace house lined with pots of healthy flowers. But it was actually a pearl inside an oyster.

"Come upstairs,"

She led you to her room and opened the door grandly, revealing the posh pink room. Her shelves were filled with magazines. You thought it was a regular girl talk magazine until you inspected closely and found half-naked girls posing seductively.

Quickly, you slot back to where it belonged. There was a need to protect your innocence from this tainted magazines. But as soon as you turned around, Midnight began stripping right in front of you.

All of a sudden it clicked. The wink, her excessive skin contact with you, her invitation to her room, the r rated women magazine, Midnight undressing for whatever reason.

'SHE'S GAY'

You coughed and nervously looked at her.