Ch. 11 : Get together

"Yes I'm sure," I told Zander as I entered my pent. "How are we going to show up?" He asked. "Well my brother already knows you're my second in command, might as well show the world," I said. There was silence on his side of the phone. "Are you sure you want to go? Most of the people there don't even know you took over".

"I'm sure," I told him and headed upstairs. "Alright, do you want me to pick you up?" He asked as I headed into the bathroom. "No, I'll meet you there," I said and hung up. I turned the shower on and stripped. I entered the shower once I felt it was the temperature I liked. I scrubbed my body fiercely, trying to remove the disgusting sensation until I felt my skin burn.

Once I was done I headed to my closet and picked out a simple sheer fabric dress. I slid it on and then headed to the bathroom to finish my look off. 3 hours later and I was finished. I headed down the stairs and got into the elevator.

I smiled and imagined people's faces once they saw who was in charge of the Russian-American mafia. I felt like a small child on Christmas Eve.

I exited the elevator and decided to go to one of my more luxurious cars.
A black matte koenigsegg ccxr. I smiled as I got in and hummed as the engine roared to life. I drove out of the garage and headed out of the city where the event was to be held.

In total, the drive was at least 45 minutes. I exited my car once I was there and told the valet to be careful with my car. "Thought you wouldn't show for a bit," Zander said as I walked to the entrance.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked as we headed in. We walked down a few stairs and headed down a long hallway. God, they were extra with these events. "How do you think they're going to act?" He asked once we were outside a red metal door.

"I could care less, I'm here to make business, not for entertainment purposes" I responded and waited for security to register me. "Your good to go in," a man said and opened the door for us. The room went silent as Zander and I stepped in.

People started murmuring and I smiled

People started murmuring and I smiled. Oh, I can't wait for them to know who I am. They turned back to talking and then a bell rung. "Dear friends, if you could head to the dining section now that we're all here," a voice said through the intercom.

We headed towards another room and I looked for my spot. "Why do they have us seated next to the Italians?" Zander asked. "We're some of the main distributors for the U.S," I whispered and headed to my spot.

I sat in my seat which had my last name on it and my rank. I would sit in-between Zander and Victor. Soon a few minutes later we all were seated. I noticed the men's stares and held my head higher not taking my time to see who was at the 'meeting'.

"Dear guest I'm happy to see you again," a man said as he entered. Luigi really was extra. "Look who we have here," he said as he moved around the table and stood behind me. "Ah Vincent's child. He must be really proud, you raised his empire very high" he said.

I noticed Victor tense up at my father's mention and my success and smirked at that. "Now, let's eat" Luigi exclaimed and moved away from us and sat at the front of the table. We ate and soon after an hour or so, we were finished.

We headed back to the main area and that's when the fun started. I headed towards the Japanese once I saw them and introduced myself to who I presumed was the leader. "Mr. Lowsu it's a pleasure to meet you," I said and extended my hand. He smiled at me and shook my hand as well.

"How are you?" He asked, his accent showcasing itself. "I'm good sir, thank you. I was wondering if we could talk about business". "Straight to the point. I like that" lowsu said. "I can give you my card, and we can schedule a meeting then," he said and I smiled at that and nodded my head.

"Here," he said and handed me a black matte card with a number. "Thank you," I said to which he nodded. I walked to the bar section and ordered a white Russian. "I'll have a tequila," a voice said next to me. I knew that voice. "Hello Naomi," he said. "Hugo," I said back to which he chuckled.

"I didn't expect you to run a mafia," he said. "Why not?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "You don't seem like the type". I chuckled at that and nodded. "You don't look like the type either" I stated back. "Touche," he said and smiled. I watched as he drank his tequila and stood up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he extended his hand towards me. I sipped my drink and took the card from him. "It's my number," he said. "What would we negotiate?" I asked as I stood up. "You know I run the same business as you, maybe more businesses like yours actually. You're a smart girl I thought we could, later on, discuss a partnership or deal"

I nodded at that and looked at him running the idea through my head. I still wasn't quite sure what mafia he ran. Would it even benefit me? Or was it just for his benefit? I could always do business with someone else. I drank my white Russian and rubbed my chest once I was done with my drink.

"Think about how much we could distribute in the U.S. almost every state," he said. I looked at him skeptically. "I get what you're saying, but I'm thinking it still. How would I benefit from it, I'm already doing fine." I said. "There's someone-" he started to say but got cut off when Victor showed up.

"Hugo," Victor said. "Victor what a pleasure to see you," Hugo said and smiled. I could tell it was forced. Since when did they talk? "I see you've met the Russian leader or more like my sister," Victor said and emphasized Russian and sister. I stared at them in confusement and watched as Hugo did a double-take on me.

"I see you've met Hugo as well Venice, he runs the Mexican cartel," my brother said to me to which I nodded. So I could actually benefit from a deal with him. Interesting. Hugo looked at Victor and excused himself. "What are you doing?" I hissed once Hugo was gone.

"I saw you talking to the Japanese" my brother stated. "So?". "They were my clients" Victor stated. "You nor did they ever agree to anything. There was never a discussion of partnership from your side nor his. It's an open chance, I took it" I informed him and smiled at him innocently.

"You don't know who you are dealing with" Victor warned. "No, you don't know who you're dealing with" I hissed and walked away from him. "I got us a meeting with the Spanish and Canadians," Zander said once we met up.

"And I with the Japanese," I said to which he smiled. "I saw the Columbian leader," Zander said as we headed out of the room. "He's young, looks to be around 19" Zander explained. "So?" I asked as we headed up the stairs. "His vibe gave me the chills" he whispered. "Stop being a sissy," I told Zander as the valet brought my car upfront.

"I'm not, you should have seen him, his whole aura radiated with power and aggression". "Okay aura reader," I said and chuckled at him as I entered my car and drove off. The drive was peaceful and I smiled in content. Dad is going to be proud when I tell him who I might make business with.