Ch. 16 : Japan

I stepped out the elevator and noticed no one was home. "Adira?" I yelled and got no response. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed adira. On the second ring she picked up and I headed upstairs to get my things. "Hey?" Her voice rang.

"Where are You?" I asked as I took hold of my bags and headed back down. "Im at my office, why?". "I just got back, I was just wondering" I told her and pushed the lobby button. "I'll be back home in a few hours" she said. "I'm on my way to Japan actually" I told her.

"You are?" She asked. I got in the elevator once the doors opened and waited for the elevator to go down. "I am, I'll be back in a few weeks though" I replied and waited for a reply. "Take care" she said. "You too" I told her and hung up.

The elevator doors opened and I headed out and moved to my car. I had parked in the garage instead of  the front of the building. I placed my luggage in and got in my car. My phone ringed and I answered the call while I drove out of the garage.

"Miss Ridalfo your jet is ready" my secretary's voice rang through the phone. "Thank you" I said and hung up. The ride to the airport was filled with sharp turns accompanied by the song "I'm a wanted man". And sure I was, the FBI just didn't know my name.

I got to the airport in no time. I stopped my car right in front of my jet and got out. I walked to the back of my car and took my suitcase out and headed into the jet. "Would you like a drink?" Kris asked. I shook my head and watched her leave.

I buckled up and waited for the jet to take off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes and noticed 14 hours had passed. Did I really just sleep through the whole flight? "Miss we will be landing in a few minutes" Kris voice rang throughout the jet. I waited for it to go down and once it hit ground I got up.

The Jets door opened and I made my way towards the doors and got out. My car was already set down and I walked towards it. "Fill the tank, it wont be longs before we have to take off again" I said and got in my car.

I looked for my phone and dialed Mr. Lowsu's number and waited for him to answer. "Naomi how nice to finally hear from you" the man said. I smiled and thanked him. "Im actually in Japan sir, Could we have a meeting now?" I asked. He said yes and then hung up.

I drove to his main trade company and parked right outside. I got out and headed into the building. "How may I help you mam?" The receptionist asked once I was in front of her.

"I came to talk to Mr. Lowsu" I replied. She smiled and called him. "Top floor" she said and I headed towards the elevators. I pressed the up button and waited for the doors to open. They finally did and I pressed the 45th floor button and waited for the elevator to go up.

After a few minutes the elevator stopped and I stepped out. I probably looked like a mess at the moment but I didn't care, I never aimed to please a man. The receptionist stood up and lead me to two red doors. "Go ahead" she whispered and I did as I was told.

"Naomi" Mr. Lowsu exclaimed once he saw me. "Mr. Lowsu" I said. I walked to a seat and sat down. "How may I help you?" He asked. I looked at my watch and turned the bug jammer on. If this was being recorded, it wasn't any more. You can never be to careful.

"I came to talk about a possible partnership" I said. "I heard rumors about an explosion involving you" he said casually. "I was in spain at that time, but I have everything cleared out" I said. "How will this trade benefit you?" He asked changing the subject. I raised my eyebrow at that.

"I had you searched. You have a deal with the French, Spanish, Russian, and a few more". He stated.
"I have, with a few but not the Russians" I whispered.

"Who told you all of this?" I asked. "Some people sold them selves. Don't worry, I got rid of them. Nothing is worse in this business then a snitch. I do suggest though that you have better security measures" he said in a fatherly tone.

"I assure you, I'll have my security measures toned up" I tell him. We stay silent for a moment. "So, the deal" he says. "I just want access to your shores" I tell him.

"I'll return the favour by giving you some access to my arsenal" I tell him. "I do need some new gadgets" he says. "I've heard good things about your manufacturing" he exclaimed. I nodded. Of course he would try to boost my ego to warm me up to him.

"More people are using them, You could say their my best sales" I told him. He nodded at that. "I'll give you 10 million for a whole year distribution" he offered. "May I know why such a large amount?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Its business". I stood up and nodded. "Of course. Just like any other business" I said through gritted teeth. We shook hands and I watched him pull out a suitcase and hand me a contract.

"You understand protocol" he says and I nod. I sign the contracts and he hands me mine. He signs it and then we nod at each other.

"Im sure you understand protocol as well" I said and showed him my watch. I turned the jammer off and watched his face go blank. "I might have forgotten a few times about making sure no breaches could occur in a few of my trade agreement. But I'll close those holes up soon" I said.

"Ill be more careful starting now" I walked towards the door and before I left I looked at him and smiled. "I might need your help for a small war in the future. Get ready partner" I said and left.