Ch. 20 : Panic attack

"They already know about the jet," Victor said. "That's not it dear brother," I said. "You tipped him off" I whispered. I walked to my seat in front of my desk and sat. "Leave" I ordered Ashley and she left.

"Zander we have a lot to catch up on, you'll only be more confused right now, so I'm going to ask you to leave," I said. "Whatever you say, boss," he said and left. "I made a trade deal with the Japanese" I started and watched my mother pace around the room.

"Why would you do that? You know they deal with weapons more than drugs they're going to strike terror on the civilians" my mother said quickly.
"Yeah well out of that deal I got 10 million, and open waters," I said. "Anyway".

"My new partner told me I had a few security breaches. He killed those men, but I wasn't having it" I said. I looked at Victor to see him look straight at me. "Alessandro, how many of your men were killed these past 4 days?" I asked.

He groaned and looked at the floor. "17" he whispered. I looked at my father who was fuming. "One of your birdies told Hugo about my deal with the Spanish," I said. "You closed the deal with them?" My father asked. I nodded.

"Yes, now I have almost complete access to Europe," I said and smiled. "Anyway, Hugo sent a bomb afterward". "Then why are you married to him?" My mother asked. I looked at my uncle and father. "To get to the Columbians," they both said at the same time.

"You can't be with him," Victor said. "Why?" I asked. I stood up and leaned on my desk. "Because I have equal power to you right now?" I asked. "I'm going to take you down, even if I have to kill every single one of your men" I hissed. Victor stood up and pointed a gun at me.

My father and Alessandro moved away and pushed my mother behind them. "Do something" Dakota yelled. "Let them solve their problems," my uncle said. I moved around the desk and stood in front of him. "Such a shame" I taunted.

"What do you mean?" My brother asked. "That you get distracted easily" I hissed and slammed my hand into his and moved to the side. The gun moved into my hand and now I was the one holding it. "You never had the balls to run this business" I hissed.

"Your weak, and still somehow Dakota loves you," I said. I felt tears run down my face. "I hate you," I said in a broken voice and threw the gun on the floor and punched him in the face.

Victor looked at me shocked and I took that as my opportunity and grabbed his face, raised my knee up and slammed it into his face. "You had everything" I yelled and punched him again. "her love, her warmth, her time" I screamed.

I punched him once more and I saw him land on his knees. I took the gun from the floor and loaded it. I pointed it at his head and he looked at me saddened. My vision turned blurry and I felt my body shake. "You had her" I whispered and rubbed my tears off.

I felt myself go into a panic attack and I started to hyperventilate. The gun fell out of my hands and I fell on the floor. "Make him stop" I yelled. I felt my body go stiff and I felt his hands on me. I was back in that place, back in my hell.

"Please stop" I yelled and hugged myself. I cried and let sobs out as I remembered how he was on me. I felt arms around me and I flinched. "It's me, Naomi, calm down" my father's voice echoed in my ear. "Kill me, just kill me" I whispered and looked frantically around the room, it was closing in.

"He's here, he raped me" I cried out and felt my father rub my back. "He's dead. He's dead I promise". I closed my eyes and cried harder. "She left me, she jumped out the window with him, and she left me," I said and felt my father hold me tighter.

"I'm here with you. It's over Venice, that's over". "Why did she leave me?" I asked and looked at him with tears in my eyes. He looked at me and stroked my hair. He looked at my mother and then back at me. "I don't know" he whispered and I felt my chest clench.

"Get out" my father whispered. None of them moved. "Get the fuck out" my father yelled and stood up. He walked towards them and I hugged my self and rocked on the floor. I pulled my hair and clawed at my skin. "I can't, I can't live anymore" I whispered to myself and screamed.

I closed my eyes and felt someone hug me. "Don't. Please don't" I whimpered but they didn't let go. "Everything's okay darling". "I'm sorry daddy, I should have fought harder" I cried out and hugged him back. "It's okay Venice, it's okay" he whispered and I entered into a dark place.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
~Hugo's p.o.v.~

I made my way out of the elevator and asked a woman where Naomi's office was and thanked her afterward. I looked at the scene in front of me and saw her whole family there. "wheres my wife?" I asked. They all looked at me and I saw Victor approach me. "What did you do to her?" He hissed.

"No, what did she do to you?" I asked and grinned. "If you raped her, I swear to god I'm going to kill you" he threatened. "What are you talking about?" I asked my relaxed and playful attitude turning into one of anger and distaste.

"Where's my wife?" I asked again. I looked around and walked forward. "You-" I cut victor off and looked at him and snickered. "You tried to ruin her shipments, your men had me nearly kill her, so if you really plan to be hypocritical you can go fuck yourself" I hissed.

He shut up and looked away. "Now I won't ask again," I said and pulled my gun out. "Where is my wife". A woman who looked to be a secretary pointed at the glass doors and I walked towards it. I made my way into the room and saw a man hugging my wife.

They were on the floor. "it's okay" he cooed and rocked her. I made my way towards them and looked at the man. "What happened?" I asked once I realized it was Naomi's dad. "She had a panic attack," he said. I took her from his arms and watched him stand up.

"Why?" I asked and looked down at Naomi's sleeping figure. "You know about her and Victor, correct?". I nodded. "They got into a fight and she-". I saw the man tear up and he shook his head and made his way towards a wall. I saw him punch it and then place his forehead on it.

"She'll tell you when she's ready" he whispered. "There's a room there," he said and pointed to a door. I walked towards it and opened it and made my way to the bed. I laid her down and she looked at me. "Stay with me" she whispered.

"Please," she said and I took my suit jacket off and got in bed with her. I hugged her and felt her fall asleep once more. I stroked her hair and closed my eyes. "What have you been through that you can't let people get close?" I asked and felt her hold tightly onto me.