Ch. 31 : Russian Task

One week after

"Do you like it?" I asked. The man in front of me nodded. "Da" he said. I smiled at that. "It was a pleasure doing business with you" I said and we shook hands. "I'll send the money to your bank" he said and I nodded.

A women came up to me and I followed after her. We exited the facility and then I made my way to my car. I turned the music on and sped off. My phone ringed and I answered it. "Who is it?" I asked. "The boogeyman" he said and laughed.

"Wow. Your so funny" I said and turned the music louder. "Come on cousin, laugh" Bruno said and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?' I asked. "Well, a lot. First, your husband is literally killing me right now with his gaze" he said.

"Second. Your great soon to be business partner is here". I starred at the highway in front of me. "Nao?" My cousin asked. "Are you guys in the same room?" I asked in a whisper tone. He stayed silent. "Are You nodding?" I asked. The line was silent.

"Is my office a mess?" I asked. "Yep" he said. I closed my eyes and opened them once more when I remembered I was on the road. "What do I do?" Bruno asked. "Who else is in there?" I asked. "Well, I had to call back up". I groaned. "Please Tell me my door's in tact".

"I'm afraid we're going to be having meetings in your home or in one of the other companies" Bruno said. "Just for this week" he added. "I just left the base" I said and felt a headache form. "I got it handled chief" Bruno said and I heard sneers in the background.

"Hurry the fuck up nao" Zander and Sergei yelled. I ended the call. I stepped on the accelerator and after 30 minutes I finally arrived at the airport. I parked not so slowly next to my jet and ran up the steps to my jet in 6 inch heels. I nearly almost tripped on the steps as the light of day was beginning to disappear.

"I need the jet to be up in five" I yelled and soon the doors were closing. Kris walked to me and I glared at her. "Make me a gin and tonic" I ordered. She nodded. "Also tell Kyle to turn the second engine on" I said and watched her leave.

I needed to get there in less than 9 hours and if it meant more possibility of me getting caught with a new source of energy, then so be it. A few minutes passed before kris came back with my drink. I drank it in one gulp and closed my eyes.

The day after I dragged Teresa into the pool, my cousin Bruno and my two friends showed up at my home. They literally walked into my room when I was riding Hugo. Bruno literally turned around and fell on the floor to avoid my naked state, while Sergei and Zander literally laughed and stood there.

I covered my chest and took hold of the bed sheets, wrapped them around myself and got off from the bed. I pushed both of them out of my room and we four walked down stairs. "What are you doing?" I yelled at them that day. They all looked around the living room in shame.

They ended up telling me my brother had left the country to who knows where. That teresa was now asking to run the mafia, I laughed at that. Hugo arrived minutes after and said he was going back to Mexico for business and then I decided to take off to Russia and place Bruno in charge while I was gone.

I felt my body tense as I had the want to puke. I stood up and ran to the back of the jet and entered the bathroom. I fell on the floor and threw up everything I had had for breakfast. After I was done, I stood up and flushed the toilet and then brushed my teeth.