Ch. 25 : Love

Hugo glanced at me as we drove back to my pent. "What?" I asked. He chuckled. "You were jealous" he said. I rolled my eyes and groaned. "I was not". The rest of the drive was silent.

Hugo was barley parking in the garage when I decided to open the door and step out of the car. I made my way to the elevator and pushed the up button. Seconds later hugo was besides me.

"I'm going to kill that women" I whispered. "For?" He asked as the elevators door opened. "For freezing my actions, for hitting me, and for looking into me" I said. I pressed my pin and waited for the elevator to go up.

After a few seconds the elevator stopped and the doors opened. We both stepped out and made our way to the kitchen. "Sit". I turned to look at Hugo and watched as he moved to grab a few items from the fridge and cupboards.

"I want to talk to the lawyer you got for me" I said. "Your looking at him" he said and begin cutting some vegetables. "I didn't want Laura to get involved" I whispered. I cared for her, for Adira, and for Zander a lot. "I know" he said. "Since when are you a lawyer?" I asked.

"Since I got my degree" he said and gave me a lopsided smile. "Im sorry I had you come here when you were in the middle of business". He nodded at that and turned the stove off. A few minutes after a plate was placed in front of me and I ate what was in front of me.

We starred at each other once we were done. "I'll do the dishes" I said and stood up, took hold of our plates and made my way to the kitchen and begin washing them. I felt heat radiate my back and I continued to wash the dishes with out a care.

I wasn't intimidated easily, especially by a man. Not now, not ever again. "Let me help" he whispered. I moved to the side a bit and watched as he cleaned his dish. We finally finished and set the plates back to their original place. I felt Hugo's hands on my waist and soon I was pulled into his embrace.

He kissed me and I let him have his moment. I heard him groan and soon I was pulling away. "If You need to blow off some steam, go get your self someone else". I made a 180 degree turn and left the kitchen with a heated Hugo in it.

I made my way up the stairs and to my room and then to my bathroom. I stripped and turned the shower on. Once the water was at the right temperature, I stepped in and relaxed under the shower. I thought about my family and recent actions.

I thought about business deals I had to close, issues I had to eliminate and huffed. When did my life get so complicated? I felt someone behind me and froze. "What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper. "I know you need this as much as I do" he whispered in my ear and bit my earlobe. I groaned and hummed as I felt his arms wrap around me.

We kissed, our tongues fighting for dominance. I let him win and jumped once I felt him tap my ass. He turned the shower off and we made our way to the room. I felt myself being placed on the bed and then he was back on me.

I felt him bite my chest and I moaned out his name. I wasn't prepared for him when he slid in. I screamed his name and closed my eyes tightly once I felt him move. "Open your eyes" he whispered. I opened them and watched his blue eyes meet mine.

I closed my eyes once more. This was to personal. I felt vulnerable. "Open your eyes" he said. I shook my head. "No" I said. "Open your eyes" he said once more. I panicked. I shut my eyes painfully and cried. "No" I sobbed. I felt my body go rigid and felt my body limp.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. The tears that once ran down my face stopped and I stared at Hugo. Only problem was that I wasn't seeing his face, I was seeing the person that tormented me. I pushed him off and jumped out of the bed.

My hands went to the nightstand and I pulled a gun out of its hidden place and pointed it at him. "Naomi its Hugo" he said. I shook my head. "No" I said and starred at him without emotion. "Not this time" I said and aimed my gun at him.

I felt my body vibrate with electricity as i pulled the trigger. As if in slow motion, he fell. I watched him fall and a smile made its way to my face. I felt my heart beat once more and i walked around the bed. I stopped in my tracks as I noticed Hugo's body.

I fell to the floor and covered his chest wound with my hands. "Alexa call dad" I said. "Calling dad". I waited and brushed Hugo's hair back. "Naomi?". "Dad I shot Hugo" I whimpered out. "What? Why?" He asked panicked. "We were having sex and I lost it and imagined..." I didn't finish my sentence.

"Place pressure on the would. We'll be there is a few minutes" my father said and hung up. I cried as I watched hugo lose his color. "Im sorry" I sobbed. I closed my eyes as i felt tears stream down my face. I felt like a child. I felt a hand on my hand and I opened my eyes.

"Its Okay" Hugo said. I sobbed harder as I leaned down and kissed him. "So now I get a kiss" he said. I touched his face with trembling hands and closed my eyes. "Jerk" I whispered. "Well I think we might have gotten rid of your trauma" he whispered. I smiled and kissed him once more.

"I love you" he said. I hushed him and shook my head. "You say it as a good bye. Shut up". "I do. I did, ever since you stormed my house and shot my men" he said. "Ever since the auction". I cried harder and hugged him. "Just don't leave. We still have a business arrangement" I said. "I love you" he said once more.

I kissed him again and then felt myself getting pulled up. A blanket was wrapped around me and I watched as a doctor got on his knees to examine Hugo. "Its okay" my father's voice rang in my ear. "Are You okay?" My father asked. I nodded. My father pulled me out of the room and we made our way down stairs. "I'll get you some clothes" he said and left.

"Are you Okay?". I looked up and finally noticed everyone. My mother, my uncle and aunt. "I'm fine". My father came back downstairs with clothes in his hands. I took hold of them and made my way to a room that was down in this level.

I made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on, took a quick shower and then dressed. I walked back to the living room and sat down. "How long-". "He's stable, I got the bullet out but he will have to rest for a few weeks" the doctor said.

I watched as he stood next to my father. "Can I go up?" I asked. "Yes" he said. My father walked with the doctor to the elevator and I practically ran up the stairs. I made my way into my room and to the side of the bed, where hugo was.

I sat down next to him and took hold of his hand. "I'm sorry" I whispered. He was asleep. I cried because he didn't answer. "I think I might love you too" I said and chuckled. "Even though your an ass" I said and smiled sadly.

"He'll get better sweaty". I looked at the door way to see all my family. Arabella had spoken up. I looked away from them and nodded. "Thank You for coming but I think it's best for you to leave now" I said and felt my walls come up again. I rubbed my tears away and closed my eyes. "I think you know the way out".