Ch. 33 : Culombian leader

"Mikel" he said. I looked over at the men who were seated down. "Russ" I said. He stood up from his seat and walked over to me. He had bags under his blue eyes. "Go home. I'll see you later" I told him and he looked at the group of men in my lobby.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me. With out any second thoughts, I hugged him back and felt myself relax. "I'll see you later" he whispered and kissed my temple. I watched him leave and felt everyone's gaze on me.

Hugo looked pissed. "Lets go to a meeting room" I said and walked past the waiting area. Ashley stood up from her seat and ran to me. "Bring us coffee, and cancel anything I have for today" I ordered her and she left. We walked into the conference room and sat down.

"How may I help you?" I asked Mikel. He smiled at me. I felt a chill run down my spine. "Well I came to talk to you and your husband" he said. His English was perfect. "But I don't know if I should be sitting here or chasing mister Nitori" he said in a mockery way.

I slammed my hands on the conference table. "Leave Russ out of this" I warned and saw him smile. "What does my friend Hugo play in all this?" He asked. I looked at Hugo and then at Mikel. "He's my husband" I said. "Is that it?" He asked.

"I don't think I can strike a deal with your Husband if that's all his title offers". I looked at the "man" across from me. "My husband is very well capable of negotiating and closing a deal with you" I said. "Yes, well I'm starting to realise all this is your plan" he replied.

"I love my husband" I whispered and sat down slowly. Hugo looked at me but I ignored his look. Mikel raised an eyebrow at that. "If you had children, would all the power go to him or her?" Mikel asked. I nodded at that not sure where he was going.

"Interesting". I glanced at Hugo. He seemed as confused as I was. "That child would run the most powerful mafia" mikel said. Hugo and I looked at him. "That child would have to watch his back 24/7". "He would be a threat" mikel said with anger and stood up.

I watched as he walked over to zander and patted his shoulders. "I like making business" he whispered. "Just not with women" he said and walked over to me. "Unless it's for sex" he said and pulled me up. I was against his chest. Even though he was younger he was still taller than me.

"I'm to old for you" I said. He smiled at that. "I like my woman experienced" he said and I groaned internally. "So your not making business with my husband because of me?" I asked in his ear. He smiled at that and leaned into my ear. "Exactly sweetheart. What if we got married?" he asked.

I felt myself recoil in disgust. "Like I said. I love my husband". He smiled at me and we starred at each other. "I gave you a chance" he said and let me go. He walked around the table and left the conference room. I felt shocked. I looked at zander and watched him stand up.

"I'll fix this" he said and left. I looked at Hugo and watched as he drank his coffee as if he wasn't affected. His hold on his mug said something else though. His knuckles were white. "We can't have kids" he said and I looked at him emotionless.

"He'll be a target for everyone. A kid can't be born into this type of family" he said and stood up. "Im not pregnant Hugo. Why are you worrying about something dumb?" I asked. He looked at me with anger. "You better not be" he said and I watched him leave.

I looked at my friends and stood there half frozen. "What did he say?" Bruno asked. "That I should marry him" I said and watched Bruno's jaw clench. "We need to talk to our parents" he said. I shook my head at that. "I'm not pregnant" I said. "So there wont be a problem" I said.

"You might not be, but what he did was declare war in the open". I looked at Bruno, his face held dead seriousness. "You guys should go ahead and leave" I said. "You guys stayed here for my normal business but you guys are not part of this life" I said.

"Are you serious?" Sergei asked and stood up. I nodded. "We're your family" Sergei said. "Because of it, I need you to leave" I said. They stayed silent. "Nao". I looked at Bruno. "We trained for this life" Bruno whispered. "We're still part of the Bratva" sergei said.

"And if I need You I will call you" I said. "Please do" they said and then left. I sat down in my seat as I thought about what my cousin had said. Maybe I should talk to my family.

I felt my body tense from just thinking about that. My phone ringed and I answered it. "I have some good news" zander said. I waited for him to continue. "One of our men finally killed that agent you asked for". I ended the call. That was good news last month. Not now.

I stood up and made my way to the doors and left the conference room. Ashley was standing there patiently. "Your father is in your office" she said. I looked at her confused and made my way to my office which was still a mess.

I walked in and stood there just looking at the man I called father with a woman next to him. They were starring out the windows of my office. I felt my chest tighten. "Vincent" I said with out emotion. He turned around and so did the women.

She looked just like him. She was the daughter he probably wanted. Tan skin, black raven hair, and piercing blue eyes, just like him. "Naomi" he said and I saw his face sadden. "What happened here?" He asked. I ignored his question.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came to introduce you to Dominika" he said. I looked at the women and then at him. "I'm glad to see you finally got the daughter you wanted" I said and Dominika looked at the floor. "Has victor met her yet?" I asked.

"No. He's out of the country". "I'm sure he'll love her. Of course all of you love anyone who isn't me" I said and smiled at him. He stayed silent. The room grew tense. "I have to go somewhere. Feel at home, you might be the one to run this company soon anyway" I said.

I turned around in my heels and walked out of the room. I felt my chest tighten again and felt a lack of oxygen. Was I having another panic attack? I closed my eyes and felt dizzy. I took deep breaths and tried to tell myself to calm down. It didn't work.

I closed my eyes as I saw the room become smaller. I started feeling clammy and heat surrounded me. I felt two arms wrap themselves around me and panicked more. "Calm down Naomi" I heard my fathers voice and held onto him.

"Breath" he whispered. I felt myself relax a bit and after a few minutes I finally settled down. I stood up still in my father's arms. "I felt that too when my mom died". I looked towards the voice and saw Dominkia standing there looking at me.

She walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. I stood there completely confused and stiff. "I'm sorry" she said. I wrapped my hands around her and felt tears spill down my face. She cried as Well and we both hugged each other harder.

I felt over emotional and felt myself enjoy dominikas hug. We pulled apart and I stared at the women in front of me. "Thank you" I said and she smiled. We looked at our father and he opened his arms for us. I felt a drift then. He had slapped me. Dominika looked at me once she was in his embrace.

"I cant forgive you so easily" I said. "Your mother and I are living in separate homes" my father said. "She didn't take your sister so warmly as you did" he said. I looked at Dominkia. "Well now i know im not alone on that" I said referring to my mother's cold shoulder. "I have to leave" I said and made my way to the elevator.