Ch. 28 : Marriage Fight

I felt soar as I got up from the bed. We literally finished our little task two hours ago. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I passed the mirror and turned the shower on. I got in and felt my body relax under the hot water. I let myself enjoy the moment of content I had and then rubbed my head with shampoo and conditioner.

After I was done, I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around me and made my way out of the bathroom and into my closet. I ended up getting dressed in black skinny jeans, a black hoodie, a grey blazer, and black Balenciaga shoes.

I let my hair air dry and then made my way back into the room. Russ wasn't in bed. He probably left when I was in the shower. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once I was done I made my way out the bathroom and out my room and headed down stairs.

"Im in the kitchen". I walked into the kitchen to see Russ in his dress pants from yesterday with his white dress shirt on, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. "What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to him. I was referring to him still being here but he replied with "pancakes".

I walked to the fridge and pulled out the orange juice and a few fruits. I cut the fruit up and then took hold of two glass cups from the cupboard and served us juice. "Do you take coffee too?" I asked. He nodded. I placed the juice back in the fridge and then made us coffee. When we were done, we sat across from each other in the marble island and ate.

"Are you staying here, or going back to the U.S?" He asked. "Im planning on going back home" I said. "Hmm" he said. I looked at him, he looked a bit mad. "Your married". I looked at the ring on my finger and nodded. "Its more of a contract marriage" I said.

"How long have You two been married?" He asked. "Few months" I said. "I'll be staying here, then I'll be flying back to Europe" he said. I nodded at that. "I want to maybe visit you in the U.S. and talk about business" he said.

Was he serious? "I know it would benefit both of us" he said. "Okay". We finished eating our food and then we both washed up the dishes. "Are you leaving now?" He asked. "Yep". "Alright" he said and we both walked out the house.

"Ill call" he said as we both walked to our cars. "You'll call my secretary" I said and he smiled. "Anything" he said and I knew exactly what he meant. I smiled at him and we both got into our cars and then we both left my property. I went over what happened last night and smiled a bit.

I turned the music on and sung along with it as I drove to the airport. I listened to the lyrics of the song and felt my heart feel real again. "Bow down bitxhes" I said and laughed. Dad was going to flip once I told him who I had talked too.

I parked next to my jet and got out of my car with a smile. "Good morning miss Venice" kris said and I smiled at her. "Good morning" I said and walked up the steps and made my way to my seat. I sat down and buckled up and waited for the jet to take off.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep throughout the flight. "Miss". I opened my eyes and looked at Kris. "We're here". I unbuckled and stood up. "Paparazzi are here miss". She handed me black sunglasses and a scarf that ruined their shots. "Thank you" I said.

I put them on and then made my way to the front of the jet and stepped down the steps. Pictures were taken off me and I smiled tightly at them. Why are they even here? My takeoff/landing area is usually well secured. Plus it's one in the morning. Why are they even here? "Miss venice you were spotted with mister Russ". I stopped walking and looked for the person that said that.

"Is it true you two are closing a deal?" She asked. I looked at her, a tall blonde with Crystal blue eyes. I smiled at her and saw flashes of light. They didn't know. Good. "There's still a lot to be talked about when it comes to those terms" I said. She smiled at me and thanked me.

I kept on walking and made my way to my car slowly thanks to the flashes, and got in. I waited for them to make way and then drove off. I was a hour or so away from the city. I took my glasses off and then the scarf and placed it in the glove compartment.

After a hour I finally arrived to my pents building and parked in the garage. I made my way to the elevator and placed in my code and went up. After a few minutes the elevator stopped and opened. I walked in and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took hold of a uncrustable. I closed the door and stood in front of a set of green eyes. "Hello" I said.

Hugo looked ballistic. "I saw the news" he said. I raised and eyebrow at that. "I know the truth" he said. "And tha-". I got stopped by a slap. I touched my cheek and felt myself boil with anger. I looked at him with hate and saw the same feeling reflected on his face.

He took hold of my neck and pushed me against the wall. "You fucked him" he shouted. I smiled at that. "All night" I said and felt him slap me again. This time he had drawn blood out. "Why?" He asked. I stayed silent. He looked at me and then grabbed me harshly.

I was pulled to his chest and I felt his face near my neck. He smelled me. "I told you I loved you" he said. I stayed silent. "Yet, you cheated". His lips traced my jaw and then his lips were on my lips. He kissed me. I let him and then he picked me up and we made our way upstairs.

He pushed me on the bed and I watched him take his clothes off. He took my clothes off harshly and then he was on top. His eyes turned deadly as he stared at my chest. I felt him slide into me and felt his anger in every thrust. I kept my eyes open and stared him straight on. We kissed and I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

I stared at the ring on my hand and felt myself tire out. He did this to me all night and then stopped and laid next to me. He pulled me to him and hugged me. "I'm sorry" he whispered and kissed my shoulder. I stayed silent. I was pissed off inside but did nothing. I wanted to cry but didn't.

After a hour or so, he fell asleep. I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I scrubbed at my skin and washed myself. I hated this feeling. After a few minutes I got out and looked in the mirror. My skin was glowing red from the shower, and I stared at the mark on my cheek and hand print around my neck.

My chest was covered in marks, from him and from russ. I brushed my teeth and then made my way to my room and then the closet. I took hold of a black turtle neck, a black pencil skirt and red heels. I put them on after I slid on my underwear and bra and then tied my hair in a bun. Afterwards I placed some make up on.

I exited the closet and saw that Hugo was still in bed. I walked over to him and thought about how easy it would be to kill him like this. Instead I sat down next to him and kissed his head. He opened his eyes and took hold of me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to work" I replied without emotion. "I'm sorry" he said. "You said that last night" I said. We stared at each other for a while. "Naomi" he said. I got off his chest and stood up. "I'm going to be late" I said and walked out of the room and down the steps.

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the down button. The elevator opened and I clicked the garage button. After a few minutes the doors opened again and I walked to my car. I got in and turned it on, and then I cried. I cried without care.

My chest hurt as I took in deep gulps of air. I hated this. I hated him, I hated me. How could I just let him. I heard myself hiccup and then I drove out of the garage as a bazzi song played on full blast in the car. After a few minutes I finally arrived and parked in my spot.

I rubbed the tears away and got out of my car. I walked into my company and watched as a few employees looked at me. I made my way to the elevator and clicked the up button. After a few seconds it opened and I stepped in and clicked the top floor.

After a minute or so the elevator opened and I walked out. My secretary walked to me and was about to speak when I stopped her. I walked to the meeting room and walked to the front of the table. I had a meeting today with my family. My uncle's were there, my parents, even my brother.

"Venice". I looked at my brother who had spoken. "What happened to you?" He asked. I looked at Ashley. She handed me a mirror and I starred at the hand mark on my face. My makeup had been removed with my tears. I looked away from them and stared at the buildings outside.

"I had a mis agreement with my husband" I said and looked at them. I saw my fathers face harden as well as my uncle alexei, who stood up. "Go ahead and sit down" I said. Alexei sat down and looked at me. "Lets get back to business" I said and we all waited for Ashley to set down a folder in front of us.