Ch. 17 : Mexico

"Miss we have landed in Mexico" Kris said. I stood up and smiled at her. Goody. I took hold of my suitcase and walked to the doors of the jet and walked down the stairs. I smiled as I finally reached the bottom step. I was racing with excitement.

My body was filled with so much adrenaline. I would finally meet the only person who had tried to kill me in 5 years. I had to admit Hugo had big balls to do so. I walked to my car and placed my things in the back and then moved to the front and got in.

My car roared with life once I turned it on and I took off. Lowsu wasn't the only one that had tabs on other people. I did too. Especially on Hugo. After I found out about who was behind the explosion I had laura deal with things.

I had gotten a message from her through out the flight from japan to Mexico about a man that sold himself. He had given her Hugo's address and now I was on my way to his home.

I turned the music on and to my surprise a song I had not heard in years came on. "Piggyback" by Melanie Martinez. I sang with the song and felt my heart tear up. Trusted to many fake people while I was still young.

I sped up and looked at the GPS. 5 more minutes to go. I was driving at the speed of 150. In less then 2 minutes I had arrived. I drove straight into his ranch and parked right in front of his house. Dirt flied everywhere from the speed I had drifted in.

I turned my car off and got out with a gun in my hands and shot at the figures in the misty air. 1, 2, 3 shot. 6, 7, 8 more. The air cleared up and I raised my hands up once I notice people surrounded me. I smiled as a certain someone walked out of the house with a face that was consumed with anger.

"Naomi?" He asked. I smiled at that and through my gun at him. "I'm paying you back for the gift you sent me in Spain" I said and watched his face turn into one of anger again. "You stole my customers" he growled. "No your customers betrayed you" I said.

He snickered at that and I chuckled. "I have a deal that might fix our issues" I said. He told his men to drop their guns in spanish and moved towards the house. I followed behind him and stopped once he headed into a office. I rolled my shoulders to release some of my stress and walked in.

As soon as I stepped in the doors closed and I was pushed agents a wall. "What-". I got cut off when lips crashed down into mine. I kissed him back and soon I was picked up. We moved and soon I was on a hard surface. My shirt was removed and then my pants. I was left in heels and panties.

I gasped as I felt one of his fingers slide into me. He chuckled and I looked into his light blue eyes. He pulled away and I moaned as I felt his lips on my neck. "Naomi" he whispered and I clenched my walls around what were now three fingers.

Soon enough he took his clothes off too and I pulled him closer. I ran my hands down his back, and then back up as we kissed again. I felt him tease me and I bit his lip. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him go in and I digged my nails into his shoulder as I felt him reach a length I had never felt.

He groaned as he was fully in and smiled at me. "You-". I got cut off as I felt him thrust into me so painfully slow. I wrapped my legs around his back and caused him to slam into me hard. I moaned out his name and laid down completely on the desk I was on. His thrust sped up and I arched my back to get closer to him as I felt my hair getting pulled.

He groaned and soon enough we got off our high together. He pulled out and just when I thought it was over her turned me around and I laid on my stomach. He positioned himself into me again and I moaned. I felt his slams become harder.

My eyes saw stars as I felt something build up in me like never before. He took hold of my hands and intertwined our fingers. I screamed his name and panted out hard afterwards. I felt something cool on my finger and looked at my hand.

"What is this?" I asked once he pulled out completely. "Our contract" he said. I stood up completely and took hold of his shirt. I put it on and watched him put his pants on. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "You wanted a partnership" he said.

"You came and killed 9 of my men, you stole one of my main clients and not to mention you made a mess out of me" he said. I was confused. "Your staying here till tomorrow, we're getting married and then we're controlling things together" he said. "No" I said. He raised an eyebrow at that.

"No?" He asked. I shook my head. "Contracts can have loop holes" he said. "Marriage gives us equality" he says. "Plus you want power don't you?" He asks. "Your brother called a few months ago about a flight you had planned with merch in it" Hugo said.

"You were in charge of that?" I asked. "I didn't know the person I had targeted was going to be my wife in my defense. You and your brother are something else" he said. I looked at him with a look of anger and hurt.

I guess he might have seen one of my emotions because next thing I know, I was getting pulled into a hug. "You'll be stronger, more powerful. And I might get something out of it" he whispered the last part. "Sleep" he whispered and I felt a sharp prick on my arm. My vision turned blurry and soon I was asleep.