The Call. Part 2

Vincents p.o.v.

I looked at the men in front of me and laughed at a joke Zander had said. "I heard their having issues" Bruno said referring to the people Zander had joked about. "I've heard their going bankrupt" Sergei added. "According to some of my sources their selling their company" Hugo added.

"Are they?" I asked. He nodded. "Their company still has value" Bruno said. My daughter stepped next to Hugo and I watched as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She smiled at him. My phone rung and I answered it. "My mom is dead". I stood silent.

"Her name was Karla Leipold. She told me to call you before her death". I froze. Karla. I knew her. "Papa?" Naomi asked. I shook my head and turned on my heel and walked towards the house. I entered Alessandro's house and made my way to his office.

I locked the door once I was inside and heard the girls voice again. "Are You there?" She asked. "Yes. Who is this?" I asked. "My name is Dominkia Ridalfo. Her daughter" she said. I sat down in shock. "Excuse me?" I said. "Did You just say Ridalfo?" I asked. "Yes".

"How old are you?" I asked. "I'm turning 23 in two weeks" she said. I did the math in my head. Venice would be 23 in 5 months. It all added up. I remembered when I flew to Russia and had relations with Karla.

I was stupid. I slammed my fist on the desk and closed my eyes. "I'll be there in a few days" I said and hung up. What would Victor and Dakota say? I felt my heart tear as I thought about Naomi. She would hate me. My little girl. "I have a daughter" I whispered to myself.

I stood up and walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked to the back of the house and walked out. My wife was up in front of everybody smiling. Alessandro stood up and walked to her and they hugged. Dakota walked to her seat and I made my way to her.

"Hey" she said and smiled at me. I sat down and starred at my brother in law. He was talking about having his family back with him. I remember the day he was told he was a father. Just like me at the moment, everything was sudden.

He was already married with arabella when his daughter was placed into his care after her mother died. His daughter stood up and walked to the center of the stage. She smiled at us and I stared at Venice. She was holding Hugo's hand like her life depended on it. I knew there was going to be trouble today. I knew my daughter that well.

Naomi's p.o.v

I looked at her. She was smiling. I squeezed Hugo's hand and he kissed my shoulder. "My daughter is back, and I want you all to toast with me" Alessandro said. We all raised our cups and toasted. "To Teresa" he said. Everyone cheered except me.

"To that bitch" I said and heard Zander, Bruno, and Sergei laugh. I laughed with them and suddenly our laughter died as we heard her voice. I looked up towards the stage and saw her smile at me. "Yes, laugh" Teresa said.

"You've always been jealous of me. Till this day, look at you" she said. I raised an eyebrow at that. "Admit it Venice" she said. Alessandro tried to remove the microphone from her hands but couldn't. "When I was offered the chance to go to Europe, you disappeared" she said

"When I got my first gig, you were barley in college" she said. "Everytime I came home, you were always out of the states". I stood up and watched my brother do the same. I walked to the stage and stared at her. "Do you really want to do this you dumb bimbo?" I asked.

I looked at my family, at my husband, and my men, at my brother and his men. I ripped the microphone from her hand and smiled. "My dear cousin, why would I ever be jealous of a dumb bitch?" I asked.

"When you were in Europe, I was at war. Your father sent you to europe so you wouldn't find out about his actual job. When you got your first gig, I was already earning millions. When I was out of the U.S, I was getting rid of family threats".

I looked at the crowd and then at her. "I would never be jealous of you cousin" I sneered. "Because I know what my parents actually do. I know who my real parents are" I hissed. "Did your parents not tell you your mommy died?" I asked.

"Did dear daddy not tell you he was the one that payed people to let you walk on runways. Did dear daddy not tell you he ran the Italian mafia?" I asked. Teresa looked at her father and then at me. "Look at you. Dump. Pathetic. Weak" I said slowly.

"Poor teresa" I taunted and laughed. Teresa slapped me and I touched my cheek. "Naomi" my brother warned. I smiled at Teresa and then punched her face. She landed on her ass and looked up at me. I took hold of her hair and dragged her across the floor.

"Get up" I hissed. "Let me Go" she yelled. I pushed her on the floor and watched her try to get up. Once she stood, I took hold of her hair again and punched her again. This time with more anger. She landed on the floor and I watched as she grabbed her nose.

It was bleeding. "Up" I said and kicked her. "Get up" I said and grabbed her hair. I dragged her across the grass as she tried to get up. We were near the edge of the pool and once we were there, I threw her in. "Just like old times" I said.

I turned around to see Victor. "Oh look who it is" I said. Victor threw a punch at me and I ducked. "Look who's still trying to prove himself" I said. "To bad our father lost his hope in you a while back" I taunted. That did the trick. He aimed to punch me once again and I took the opportunity and kicked his leg.

He fell forwards and I took hold of his arm and placed my hand on his elbow. "Move and I'll break your hand" I said. He laughed. "You didn't do that to your husband. How many times did he hit you? Two" he said and I let his arm drop.

I stood there in silence. Victor stood up and dusted himself off. "Naomi". Hugo tried to touch me but I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me" I hissed. My father walked to me and I grabbed his gun and pointed it at Victor.

I shot him in the arm and then did the same to Hugo. Teresa's screams filled the air. "Don't ever humiliate me in front of my men" I said and walked over to Victor. "ya zastrelil tebya v etot raz, no v sleduyushchiy raz ya pristrelyu yeye" I whispered.

"You wouldn't" he said. "Wouldn't I?" I asked and aimed my gun as Teresa and shot. I watched as Teresa fainted and snickered. "Pussy" I whispered and watched as Alessandro ran to his wife and daughter. "That gives you time to think about how your going to tell her who her real mother was" I said.

I turned around to see my mother walk towards me. She slapped me and I starred at her. "Is that all you have?" I asked. "Is there anybody here who is willing to rape me?" I asked. "Look" I said and pointed at the pool. "Look mama, we could recreate the time you left me to die" I said.

"Isn't that a better punishment than your weak slap?" I asked. She looked taken back. "Do it again" I ordered. "I said do it again mama" I yelled and slapped her with the hand that was holding the gun. My mother fell on the floor and then my father stood in front of me and slapped me.

I looked at him as a tear fell. "Good job papa" I said. "Let's see if you hit my sister like that" I said and felt my voice break. "I heard you in the office" I said my russian accent showing. "What a honourable man. I hope she loves you the way I once did" I said and wiped the tears away from my face.

"Good bye papa" I said. He was crying. I patted his cheek and walked away from him. I walked away from them. Irina grabbed my hand as I passed her and kissed it. "Take care" she said and let go of my hand. "You too" I said. I walked inside the house and made my way out the front door and got in the car.

I waited for Hugo. He showed up a few minutes after. "I'm sorry I shot you" I whispered. "I know why you did it" he said. "Are You okay?" He asked. "Just drive us home" I said exhausted and buckled up. On the way home I fell asleep.