Ch. 30 : The call. Part 1

I woke up to yelling. I got up and made my way downstairs. "No. You listen to me. I will kill your family in front of you and then drown you in cement if you don't get my merch back" Hugo yelled into his phone.

I walked over to him and saw him do a double take on me. "I'll be calling in a few hours. I better have good news" he said and hung up. "Hey" he said. "Why are you like that?" He asked. I looked at myself and shrugged. "I forgot I was naked" I said and ignored him.

I walked to the kitchen and set some water to boil. "When do we have to go to your parents?" Hugo asked. "Around 3" I said. "Its 12" he whispered in my ear. "Thanks" I said. I felt him and his excitement. His lips landed on my neck and I felt him suck my neck. I turned the stove off and turned around in his arms. "Are You mad?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry" he said. He stopped what he was doing and got on his knees. "I really am" he said. I raised my hand and slapped him hard. He looked at the ground and then looked up at me. He was smiling.

I slapped him again, this time with the back of my hand on his other cheek. I smiled at him and he stood up and picked me up. I laughed as we went upstairs and ended up in the bed. We kissed and I watched as he took his clothes off.

"Hugo" I moaned out as I felt him slide in. "I love you Naomi" he said and I stared at him. He slowed his pace down and we took it slow. I felt something stir inside me and felt dizzy. "I-". I closed my eyes as I felt myself reach my first climax.

Hugo went in deeper and sped up a bit. I groaned as I felt his hand wrap around my neck and then moaned out his name as he pulled my hair. "Look at me" he said. I opened my eyes and starred at his. "Say it". He leaned down and kissed me.

He slowed down his pace and let go of my neck and hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he groaned. "Naomi". He flipped us around and I took my time moving my body up and down slowly . "Say it" he groaned as I tightened my walls around him. He cupped my breast and I closed my eyes. I enjoyed this, him letting me have control.

"I-I love you too Hugo" I whispered and then I was on my back once more. He kissed me and I looked at him. Our eyes didn't disconnect one bit. All of a sudden we hit out high together. "I love you" he whispered and pulled out.

"I love you too" I said. He laid next to me and then placed his head on my stomach. "I'm really sorry" he said and kissed my stomach. "I know" I said and ran my fingers through his hair. "Your my match" I said slowly and tensed up once I felt him hug me.

"We should get ready" I said and started to get up but got pulled back in bed by Hugo. He pecked my lips and I chuckled. "Come on" I said and he let me go. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then made my way to my closet.

"What are you wearing?" I asked Hugo and heard his reply. "Blue plaid pants, a white dress shirt and brown dress shoes". I picked out a red dress, some black heels and dressed. I walked out of the closet and smiled at Hugo.

"You look nice" I said. "You do too" he said back. "We ready?" He asked. I nodded. We walked out of the room and made our way down stairs. "Want to go in a car I tinkered?" I asked. He looked at me confused and I took hold of a set of keys.

We walked into the elevator and pressed the garage button. We stepped out once the elevator doors opened. Hugo handed me my bag and I handed him the keys. We walked over to a black car. "Is this a hypersport?" Hugo asked and I nodded.

"Open it" I said. He did and we got in. "What's the speed?" He asked. "Originally it was in the 200s. Now its in the 300s" I said. "What energy is it on?" He asked. "Plasmatic. Goes to 80 mph in 1.8 seconds" I said. "Plasmatic?' He asked as he pulled out of the garage.

"Yeah. I learned how to create it a few months ago. Been testing it" I said as I applied makeup on my face. "Do you plan on creating a business on it?" He asked. "I use it in my weapons" I said and set the GPS. He turned the music on and I turned the music up. PARTYNEXTDOOR was on.

After a hour we finally arrived to my uncle Alessandro's house. Hugo parked and we got out of the car. We walked up the steps and I knocked. The door opened and I was pulled into a hug. "Nao". I looked at the person in front of me and smiled.

"Bruno" I exclaimed and hugged him again. "Come in" he said and we made our way in. "How have you been?" He asked. "I've been good. You?" I asked. "Never better". "Everyone's outside" Bruno said and we went to the back of the house.

My smiled dropped once I spotted Teresa. There she was in a black dress, her blonde hair down and her blue eyes twinkled as she laughed. "Venice is here" bruno said and I watched as all eyes turned towards me. I smiled and watched as two other men walked towards me.

"Sergei" I said and hugged the man in front of me. I turned towards zander and smiled at him. A throat was cleared behind me and I looked at Hugo. He walked to me and placed his arm around my waist. "Guys this is my husband, Hugo" I said

"Nice to meet you" hugo said to Sergei and Bruno. "Its good to see you again" he said to Zander. We all walked to where everybody was and I smiled as I hugged my father and Alexei. "Naomi". I turned around and looked at Irina. "Irina" I said and hugged her.

She kissed my forehead and went off in Russian. "I'm sorry" I whispered and watched her smile. "Your mama is inside" she said. "Go help her" she ordered and I nodded. "I'll be right back" I said to the men and went inside the house.

"When are You going to tell her?" I heard my mother say as i approached the kitchen. "Dakota, how can I tell her im not her mother?" Arabella asked tenderly. I knew who they were talking about. I walked in and looked at both women.

"Hello" I said. I hugged them slightly and looked at the food on the table. "Are we taking this out?" I asked. They nodded. They each grabbed a tray and headed out. I looked at the food. Both Italian and Russian dishes were there. "Venice".

I looked behind me to spot Teresa. "Cousin" I said. She snickered at that. "Did You get tired of walking and looking pretty?" I asked once she reached me. "Some of us don't have to work as hard as others" she said and looked at the food. "Because some of us do have brains" I said.

She starred at me and was about to say something but I slapped her. "Ahahah" I said and shook my finger In her face. "Don't even" I said and took hold of a plate of food and made my way out of the kitchen and walked
Straight outside.

I set the food on the table that had everything and walked over to the men. They were talking about business. My fathers phone ringed and I watched him answer and face pale. "Papa?" I asked. He shook his head and walked off.

I looked at my uncle and saw him shrug. I looked at the way my father headed to and saw him go inside the house. "Everyone if we could have a seat, and then we will begin" my mother said and we made our way to our seats. "I'll be right back" I told Hugo and stood up and made my way to the house.