Intro

"Back up, boy

"Back up, boy." She laughs, placing her small hand against his chest, pushing him back lightly. D'Sean licks his pink lips and grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him.

"C'mon, ma... you the baddest chick out here and I'm the realest nigga... it ain't right if we don't link." He says to Natasha who rolls her eyes and puts a smirk on her lips.

"You think you cute, huh?" She laughs once more, looking up at his 6'2" frame from her small 5'3'" height.

"Natasha..." He calls out her name and she tilts her head to the side, smiling up at him.

"D'sean." She teases causing him to kiss his teeth at her, rolling his eyes in the process.

"Why you always fuckin' wit me?" He asks and she giggles before walking around the store once more, him right behind her.

He continues to follow behind her like a lost puppy, watching the way her ass bounced every time she took a step in her all white Jordans

"Damn..." He mumbles to himself as she bends over, picking up a pack of Skittles Originals. "Natasha, stop playin' wit me, girl." He says after she's 'accidentally' dropped the pack, bending over to pick them up.

"I don't fuck broke nigga's, D'Sean." She snickers as she  goes to walk away. He quickly reaches out for her, pulling her back so that her back is against his chest.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that again, shorty. We both know I  make big bank, I run these fuckin' streets." He growls in her ear and she smiles, biting into her bottom lip. "You like getting me going, yo." He releases her arm but she stays pressed against him. "You know you wanna fuck wit me, you heard the stories, ma. I don't eva leave a bitch unsatisfied." He grumbles and she swivels around.

"Bitch?" She questions, not liking the terminology he just used with her.

"Yeah, I ain't neva left any of the bitches I fucked unsatisfied which means I won't leave a woman unsatisfied either." He says and she blushes, placing a hand on his chest.

"Let me see ya phone." She bats her long lashes at him and he quickly retrieves his Iphone X from his back pocket. He slips it into her small hands and watches as she types her number in before saving it in his contacts. "Call me tonight at nine, no earlier, no later. I'll give you my address." She says and he smiles, his dimples seeping into his cheeks.

"Ight." He nods and her hand runs up his chest before cupping his neck.

"You know what this is, right?" She asks and he chuckles, grips her waist and pulls her body against his own. Leaning down, he gets his face dangerously close to her own and scans over her flawless features.

"We just fuckin', baby... this ain't lovin', baby." He whispers and bites into his lip before releasing her. He backs away, giving her one last look before turning around and heading out of the store.