Chapter Twenty-Six

Sorry for the loooooooong wait y'all 😫😫😫

D'Sean stares down at his hand, swirling she shiny metal studded with diamonds around. His mind was in a daze, he was confused, stuck.

"Baby..." He hears his lover call out softly from the bathroom doorway and he quick shoves the ring back in his pocket.

"Yeah, ma?" He asks softly and she releases her bottom lip that was wedged between her teeth.

"Come take a bath with me... you haven't done anything intimate with me in a while." She says, her lashes fluttering making D'Sean suck in a breath.

She had him trapped and he hated it. Slowly she began to run him, control his everyday life and he wanted to get away but he couldn't. He couldn't break himself from the spell she had over him.

"Ight, shorty... I'm comin'." He mumbles and she nods and turns into the bathroom. When she's out of sight D'Sean closes his eyes, his throat clenching as the urge to cry comes over him.

All he could picture was the moment he was staring at himself in the mirror, barrel of the gun to his head because he wanted to be free of her. He wanted be free so bad but didn't at the same time. Opening his eyes, his lip quivers as a single tear rolls down his face.

"Fuck, man..." He mumbles before viciously wiping the tear from his face. Looking behind him he glances as his two sleeping children before standing up. D'Sean drags himself over to his dresser before shoving the ring underneath his undergarments and closes the drawer back.

Finally he reaches the bathroom and shuts the door behind him. The room was dark, the only light coming from the candles Natasha had lit. Rose petals decorated the bubble bath and around the tub as she tweet smell of vanilla hit his nose.

Slowly he strips, watching her eye him seductively as he drops his pants. Once he's fully naked he makes his way over to her and slips into the tub behind her, his arms wrapping around her small frame. Natasha smiles lightly and sits back against him, her eyes closing as she gets comfortable.

His eyes stay open, staring into the dark bathroom as his mind continues to swirl. Did he want to propose? No... he couldn't.... that would just make things worse. But he couldn't risk the chance of her trying to leave him so easily... and marriage was the perfect way to tie a know so complicated that she wouldn't know how to release it.

"I love you, D'Sean..." Her voice pulls him from his thoughts.

"I love you way more..." D'Sean responds, his tone sad and pitiful. Natasha giggles softly and begins to caress his thighs, making his member begin to rise on her back. "I'm not in the mood, babe..." He mumbles and she sighs, turning in his lap.

"This," She grips his growing erection and looks at him. "Says different! Why are you never in the mood, D? You fucking her?" She asks and he opens eyes close.

"We both know I'm not." He mumbles and he hears her hand leave the water before a smack is sent across his cheek.

"I don't know shit!" She yells and he clenches his jaw, keeping his eyes closed.

"You right, baby... you don't know... I'm not fuckin' her... I promise." His voice comes out shaky, his hands clenching beneath the water as he fights the urge to react to her hit.

"Fuck you." She spits before turning herself back around and laying against his chest. The couple is quiet, just soaking in the water as the tension between the two intensifies.

Once the two finally exit the tub they dress D'Sean places the two children in their rooms and makes his way back to his own. Just as him, Natasha is still in her towel and standing at the bed of the bed.