Chapter Twenty-Five

Surprise ☺

"C'mere, Mama!" D'Sean cheeses as he wiggles his fingers at his daughter, a chuckle escaping his lips as he watches her smile.

"Da....da..."She babbles as she walks over to him in her walker. Laughing once more D'Sean lifts the small girl up and places her in his lap before placing a wet kiss on her cheek. Natasha sits back against the couch, a slight squint to her eyes as she watches the two interact.

"So why'd you send Adonis to Angie's if you were gonna have her this weekend?" She speaks and he stops talking to his daughter to look up at her.

"I ain't know I was gonna have her this weekend... Yvette asked me if I wanted to take her." He expresses and she scoffs.

"And you said yes knowing we don't even have our baby." She raises her brow, putting emphasis on the 'our'.

"Baby-"

"When I got home you had her... did you go to Yvette's house to pick her up or she dropped her off?" She questions as she tosses the pillow that she was clenching onto to the side.

"I went to get her." He grumbles, rolling his eyes slightly before turning his attention back to his daughter.

"So you went to that bitch's house even after I told you I want to be with you every time you pick her up?" She questions, her brows furrowing as she begins to stand up from her spot on the couch. Clenching his jaw D'Sean stares at her intently as she makes her way over to him.

"Tasha-" He's cut off by her raising her hand up to silence him.

"Fuck you, really... I know you're fucking her again." She grits as she goes to walk past him. Quickly he reaches for her, gripping her wrist. "Get off of me!" She shouts before using her free hand to strike him across the face.

D'Sean releases her, not wanting to fight in front of his daughter and Natasha stomps away up the stairs. Shaking his head he breathes in and out deeply to calm himself before picking up his daughter and setting her in his lap.

Hours pass and Natasha has yet to return making him shake his head. Cradling Naomi in his arms he stares down at her as her eyes finally flutter closed. Looking at his watch he realizes its almost nine and begins his way up the stairs.

He walks down the hallway for a bit and then turns into Naomi's room and lies her on the bed. He quickly tucks her beneath the covers and gives her forehead a light kiss then makes his way out.

Walking into the bedroom, he catches eyes with his girl, her staring at him innocently as he swipes his tongue over his bottom lip

Walking into the bedroom, he catches eyes with his girl, her staring at him innocently as he swipes his tongue over his bottom lip. Chuckling a bit he shakes his head and walks deeper into the room, shutting the door behind himself. 

"Let me guess, you gone apologize in that little sweet ass voice, tell me you just got jealous and end up on your knees on that bed wit my dick down ya throat, huh?" He raises a brow, smirking at her deviously as he watches her gasp, clearly offended.