Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Fuck!" D'Sean shouts as he balls up his fists, staring at himself in the large mirror in front of him

"Fuck!" D'Sean shouts as he balls up his fists, staring at himself in the large mirror in front of him. The flashbacks of just moments before running through his mind.

"Sean...?" A soft voice calls, pushing the bathroom door open.

"Yeah, shorty?" He mumbles, turning towards her.

"You okay?" I heard you shout..." She voices, slipping fully into the bathroom before shutting the door behind herself.

"Nah... not really to be honest wit you... I'm thinking about my girl. This is really fuckin' me up... bad..." D'Sean expresses and the blonde haired girls let's out a soft sigh.

"After what you told me... I believe you shouldn't even be holding onto the relationship." She says as she begins to walk closer to him.

"It's hard to just walk away from her... I love her, yo." He huffs and the girl nods.

"Trust me I understand." She mumbles, her arms wrapping around him when she gets close enough. Her head rests against his chest and her eyes close, her inhaling his natural scent. "Being in love with someone who is no good for you is so toxic but it's so hard to pull yourself away from it." She finishes before going silent.

His eyes close as her hands begin to caress his bare back.

"Being with you helps me forget him." She whispers and his brows furrow as his jaw clenches. He wished he could say the same to her about Natasha but sadly, she was always on his mind. Even when his lips were on Cleo's he couldn't stop thinking about Natasha, she consumed his mind. 

"I gotta go, ma..." He mumbles and Cleo sighs softly before unwrapping herself from around his broad frame. D'Sean backs away from her a bit before dropping his towel and reaching for his briefs that sat on the sink. He quickly slips them on before doing the same with the rest of his attire. 

D gives Cleo a quick farewell, kissing her cheek softly before making his escape. After reaching the downstairs, he takes his time slipping on his sneakers as he allows his mind to wander. 

Cleo and himself have never been together sexually, even though viewing from the outside it would seem otherwise. The two have seen each other in their nude state plenty of times, showering with one another, changing in front of each other, and sleeping bare together. They made a promise to each other, that they would not engage sexually with one another until their partners were both out of the picture.

D'Sean didn't want to let Natasha go, especially because she gave him a beautiful son, but he couldn't deal with the hurt that came with her. He forgot how evil and just downright menacing she could get. Constantly making him feel like he should be the one lucky to have a woman like herself but it was the other way around. Natasha never realized how lucky she was to have a man like D'Sean. 

Pulling into Angie's driveway, D honks the horn twice to inform her that he was outside. Moments later the front door opens and Angie walks out with Adonis latched to her hip and a overnight bag in her hand. He steps out of the car and opens up the back door before thanking her. He grasps his son from her and gets him situated in the car before grabbing the bag she was holding.