Chapter Twenty-Four

Miracle's legs tremble as Royce slowly drives himself in and out of her from behind. Ever since the two started getting intimate from with one another, they couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. 

"Yesss..." She whispers out and he hisses, the tightness of her walls sending him into a state of ecstasy.  

"This the best pussy I ever had... fuck..." He moans as his warm hands grip her love handles tighter. They caress her skin, his fingers loving the way her thick hips felt spilling over in between his fingers. He swore that her shape was slowly changing, her hips had gotten a little wider and her ass a bit plumper. Royce makes the mistake of looking down, his breath getting caught in his throat as he watches her backside giggle with every thrust forward of his hips.

The wetness of her natural juices glistened in the moonlight as he slips in and out of her. Royce mutters a low 'fuck' as her walls tighten even more around his hardened member. 

"Why yo shit still so tight?" He hisses as he withdraws from her, watching his member throb, an indication that he was going to release soon. "Shit got me bussin' in ten minutes and shit... you killin' my pride baby..." He moans as the throbbing ceases to stop.

"Please, Royce... put it back in... I'm gonna cum soon..." Miracle says airily as she strokes her womanhood with her fingers. Letting out a deep groan Royce pushes his hips forward, sinking back into her love cave. 

"Shit!" He lets out as she begins to push her ass back against him. "Pussy so fuckin' good... fuck around and make you have my baby, shorty..." Miracle moans out as his talk, her legs trembling once more as she releases around him. Letting out a grunt Royce lets go also, his release flowing into her insides profusely. 

"Fuck..." Miracle drags out slowly as she releases around him. When the two calm down Royce withdraws from inside of her and flops beside her on the bed. He reaches up lazily and pulls her down, Miracle snuggling her face into his neck. 

"I love you, shorty." He whispers, his voice groggy due to the tiredness seeping over him. Miracle smiles, her eyes closing as she tightens her arms around his waist. 

"I love you." She whispers back and the two of them fall into a deep sleep.

The next morning the sound of her dorm room door unlocking causes her eyes to flutter open. Looking towards the door she sees her roommate creeping inside. She drops her things beside her bed before exiting out the room again, shutting the door quietly behind herself. 

A blush creeps across Miracles cheeks as she gazes down at the articles of clothing scattered around her bed. Royce groans and pulls her tighter against him, takes a deep breath and exhales slowly before fluttering his eyes open. 

"Good morning..." Miracle says softly, her fingers running across the tattoos inked into his broad chest. Bringing his had up Royce cups her chin lightly and tilts her head up, his green orbs staring into her chocolate ones. 

"Mornin', baby..." He voices in his morning voice and her heart flutters as she blushes once more. "Guess I should get up so I can head out of here... you ain't get no homework done this whole time I been here." He chuckles before running a hand down his face. Once again her cheeks flush red and she sits up covering her breasts with her arm. "Don't be hiding my goodies." He smirks before sending her a wink and Miracle giggles. 

"I'll be home for spring break in a couple of weeks... we'll have more than two days with each other." She says softly as she slides off of the bed. She throws on some lounge clothes as Royce does the same. "I'm gonna go get in the shower." She announces and Royce nods, letting her know he was going to do the same.