Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

"Daddy... I hungry." Naomi pouts as D'Sean walks into his house. He smiles softly and gives her a kiss on her rosy cheek making her giggle lightly.

"What you wanna eat, mama?" He asks her and she twists her lips, thinking for a moment.

"Pizza!" She cheeses and he chuckles, setting her down on her feet before bending down to slide off her shoes.

"Ight, I'll order some." He responds and she nods, watching him remove her shoes. After getting them off her small feet he sets them by the front door and then stands up straight. Footsteps begin trailing down the stairs and D'Sean looks up, noticing a frowning Natasha.

Clenching his jaw he takes his eyes from her and grabs his daughters hand, leading her into the living room. He gets her onto the couch and passes her the T.V remote before pulling his phone out of his pocket to order some pizza.

Time passes as he waits for it to arrive, his mind blank as he stares at the television that was playing Doc McStuffins. Naomi is in a daze, watching her favorite show, her eyes fixated on the screen. Slowly Natasha ambles into the living room, her silk robe hugging her curves as she takes a seat beside the two.

D'Sean glances at her momentarily before turning his attention back to the screen. Natasha sighs and lies her head on his shoulder, staring up into his face. D raises a brow and lightly scoffs to himself at her sudden affection.

"Man, get away from me with that shit. You was just being mad disrespectful." He grumbles and she pouts, her hand finding it's way onto his thigh.

"Please, D... I'm sorry. You know I can't control my emotions sometimes..." She speaks softly into his ear and he clenches his jaw.

"Fuck off me, Natasha." He growls, more angry at himself than her because of the hard on he was forming in his pants. Lightly, she places a kiss on the side of his face before letting out a slight giggle. She stands from the couch and sashays away, disappearing back upstairs.

There was no denying that she still completely turned him on, and that was his weakness. A weakness that she knew fairly well and that she often used against him. Lately he had been resisting her tempting actions but with it going on his third month with no play, he was growing weaker and weaker under her spell.

D'Sean gets Naomi fed and not to long later her eyes get heavy signalling that it was time to put her to bed. He tucks her into her bed, places a kiss on her forehead and watches her eyes flutter closed. He smiles and turns out of her room, leaving the door open a crack. With Adonis being at Angie's house, he was hoping for a restful night. His son had energy just like him so he was hard to contain.

Walking into his bedroom, he sees Natasha asleep in the bed, her face tucked into the pillow a she breathes in and out peacefully. At times like this he wished she was always this peaceful but when she was awake she was far from it. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he knew there was no saving their relationship.

Sighing he passes the bed, slipping into the bathroom and quietly shuts the door behind himself. He starts the shower and slips out of his clothes before slipping into the shower. He takes his time, allowing the hot water to soothe his aching muscles. Dropping his head, the water cascades through his black curls and down his face.

D'Sean gets himself washed up and steps out the shower after turning the water off. He wraps a towel around his waist before opening the bathroom door. He steps into the bedroom but quickly stops in his tracks. Natasha laid spread eagle on her back, a slight buzzing sound filling the room as she uses her toy to please herself.

Her eyes are parted lightly, staring into his own as her back slowly arches off of the bed. She lets out a sweet moan and his eyes drop down to her womanhood, the moonlight causing her juices to glisten between her legs.