Chapter Eight

The sound of bacon popping and the smell of breakfast fills the kitchen but the two occupying it where to caught up in each others lips to pay attention. Grunting D'Sean pushes Natasha's legs open before sliding himself between them. Giggling she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him down deeper into the kiss. Sliding his hand up her thick thighs, he grips the inside of them gently as he sucks her bottom lip into his mouth.

"Lets burn the house down while we fuck. It don't matter." Royce sounds from behind them but they don't notice. He raises his brows as he watches D'Sean lay Natasha on her back and wrap her legs around his waist. Shaking his head he walks over to the lone water bottle sitting next to the sinks and grips it.

"What the fuck?!" D'Sean yells, whipping around after the water splashes the side of his face along with Natasha's.

"I was showing y'all how to put out a fire, since that's what you're gonna have to do when I ain't here to stop y'all from fuckin' on the table." Royce shrugs and looks down at the bottle. D'Sean's face reddens in anger and he lunges towards his friend, making him squeal and run from the kitchen. D'Sean is right behind him, chasing Royce up the stairs.

Natasha huffs and slides herself off of the table and pulls her now wet hair up into a ponytail. She hears banging coming from upstairs and shakes her head with a small laugh as she wipes her face with a paper towel.

"I did you a favor, nigga! Leave me alone!" Royce yells from behind the bathroom door that D'Sean was currently banging on.

"Fuck you, Royce! You gon' have to come out this bathroom sometime!" He shouts and backs away from the door. Things go silent as Natasha swipes the burnt bacon into the trash and rinses the pan before putting fresh pieces on it. Pressing his ear up against the door, Royce listens for any movement before wrapping his hand around the handle.

Pulling it open a bit, he looks around when he doesn't spot his friend he smiles, making his way towards the stairs.

"Fuck nigga!" He hears and whips his head around to see D'Sean charging at him once again. Before he can react he's tackled to the ground and the two men begin to wrestle on the hallway floor.

"Get off me faggot!" Royce yells as D'Sean straddles him. Laughing D'Sean holds his arms down and smirks down at him. "Get the fuck off me! Ya fuckin' dick is on my stomach!" He screams out and D kisses his teeth before standing to his feet. "Gay ass. Bet you liked that shit." Royce spits bitterly and D'Sean just laughs.

"You just mad cause you can't beat me, nigga. I'm way stronger than yo pussy ass." He chortles but he's quickly silenced when Royce extends his leg, literally sweeping him off his feet. D'Sean hits the ground with a loud thud causing Natasha to look up at the ceiling from downstairs. Groaning he arches his back and blinks to regain his vision.

Royce takes off back down the stairs and stumbles into the kitchen.

"Royce!" D'Sean yells as he comes pounding down the stairs. Gripping Natasha he pulls her in front of him and hides behind her back. "I'm really 'bout to fuck you up!" D'Sean grits angrily and Royce tightens his grip on Natasha.

"Get him, Natasha!" Royce begs causing her to laugh as she makes eye contact with D'Sean.

"Just leave him alone, D. You know when you two start really fighting y'all tear everything up." She says, reminiscing on their high school days. The two were always at it like no tomorrow.

"Fine, he ain't eatin' tho." D huffs as he plops himself down into one of the chairs that surrounded the table.

"Fuck if I ain't! You knew I spent the night and still had the nerve to try and get ya dick wet on the table! I already heard enough of this chick screamin' last night." He scrunches up his face at Natasha as he pushes her away form him.