Chapter Four

"Best fucking friend..."

Groaning Natasha shoves her face deeper into her pillow, ignoring the voice of her best friend. Shaking her head, Angie walks over to the bottom of Natasha's bed and crosses her arms over her chest. 

"Bitch, get the fuck up. You got a lot of explaining to do." She grits and Natasha just moans tiredly and waves her away. Suddenly she panics, fearing that she'd been caught with the man who she was just ranting to Angie about. She sits up quickly, regretting the decision when she begins to feel light headed.

"Fuck..." She whispers, holding her head in her hands before making eye contact with Angie who was currently shaking her head. Looking over, she finds the other side of the bed vacant and releases a sigh of relief.

"Who fucked you?" Angie asks and Natasha slowly begins to stand from the bed. Her discarded bra captures her eye and she blushes and attempts to hide her face behind her ear. She stood just about naked in front of Angie but she didn't mind. The two girls had been best friends for years and had seen each other naked multiple times.

"Ow..." She whispers as she attempts to take a step forward, falling back onto the softness of her bed.

"You gon' tell me why there's condoms, UNOPENED, on your couch, a puddle of some liquid that I dare not ask what it is at the top of the stairs, a belt in your hallway and your ripped ass underwear on the railing?" Angie presses her friend who was still attempting to stand up on her feet.

"Angie..." She moans in pain but Angie just shakes her head as she eyes her friends matted hair.

"Don't 'Angie' me, you took the dick, you deal with the consequences." Angie nods and flips her hair over her shoulder. Natasha would never openly say this to D'Sean but that man knew what to do when it came down to pleasing a woman in the bedroom. She'd constantly doubt him, just to get him going, a trait she'd never gotten rid of since their past relationship. 

"I have to shower..." Natasha grumbles and limps her way over to the bathroom that was connected to her room.

"Um... excuse me but are you going to tell me who's providing you this amazing treatment?" Angie urges further, following Natasha into the bathroom.

"I can't..." She whispers, knowing her friend was going to chew her out because she had the nerve to complain and turn around and sleep with this man. Angie and D'Sean never got along, she hated the way he'd abuse her, mentally and physically but a major detail that Natasha always left out was that she was no better to him than what he was to her.

In the beginning of their relationship everything was normal, they always got along and wouldn't even think twice about raising a hand to the other. Later on their young minds became to attached, causing them to show their love in damaging ways.

Things truly took a turn for the two when after a party, Natasha began screaming at D'Sean for laughing with another girl. He tried to convince her countless times that the girl meant nothing, they were just joking around but that resulted in her hitting him in the jaw, making his nose bleed.

Nothing was the same for them after that, they became to insecure and started abusing one another when jealousy seeped in. Shrugging off the overthrow she had on, Natasha steps into the steaming shower, Angie still in the doorway waiting for an answer.

"It was D wasn't it?" She guesses correctly, Natasha sighs knowing that she was horrible at lying.

"Yeah..." She says faintly and leans her head back, allowing the water to soak her face and hair. Angie shakes her head and stares at Natasha through the glass for a couple of seconds before backing away.