Chapter Six

Make sure to vote <3 :)

Shifting lightly, D'Sean tightens his grip on Natasha as he snuggles his face into her sweet smelling hair. She moans tiredly and pushes closer into his warmth as her eyes slowly flutter open. The room was still dark, seeing as it was only four-thirty in the morning. The two of them have kept their strictly sex relationship going for close to two months and she was happy with it. There had been a rule set that he was not to stay the night but like this time, and a few times before, it had been broken. She blinks softly and looks down at the tattoo'd arm that held her as his breath hits her skin.

His soft snores flow through her ears as she moves, causing him to tighten his grip on her once more. Sighing she lets her hand come up and touch his arm, tracing the many tattoos he'd gotten over the years of them being separated. She was still sleepy, in a half awake, half sleep trance but she knew she had to be up soon. She was going to a family reunion at her mothers house and had to be there early to help set things up.

She goes to scoot out of the bed but D'Sean groans tiredly and pulls her back, shoving his face into her neck.

"Don't get up yet, shorty..." He grumbles deeply into her ear causing her to sigh.

"I have to be somewhere in a few hours, D." She says softly and he's silent for a moment, his breath fanning the inside of her ear, causing her to shiver lightly.

"Where you gotta be?" He asks, his tone still tired and raspy.

"My moms, family reunion." She replies and he nuzzles his nose into her neck before sighing, finally opening his eyes.

"I miss ya moms... how she doin'?" He shoots another question as he releases her, rolling onto his back. Sitting up, Natasha uses the sheets to cover her body as she looks over at him.

"She's good... now get up." She says and he sucks in a deep breath, running his hand down his face. "Now, D... please?" She begs and he smirks as he pulls the blanket off of himself, his nude body coming into view.

"Damn, shorty... can't even let a nigga get up before kicking me out." He chuckles before sitting up, placing his feet on the floor.  "Let me shower wit you." 'he demands and she shakes her head, wrapping a silk robe around herself after she's gotten up from the bed.

"No, D'Sean, you weren't even supposed to stay the night. Here," She tosses his briefs at him and then his pants. "Put your stuff on and go. Please be gone by the time I get out of the shower." She says before disappearing into her bathroom. He holds his clothes in his hand, staring down at them for a couple seconds.

Standing up he tosses the clothing on the bed before walking towards the bathroom. He pushes the door open, steam hitting his face as he does so. She catches his eye as  she slips into the shower, him licking his lips as he closes the door softly. Walking over to the shower, he pulls glass open but she doesn't notice. Her face was under the water and her back to him as he slips in, shutting the door back.

She tuns towards him, his eyes dropping down to her breast, watching the water run over them and drip off onto the shower floor. His manhood rises, tapping against his stomach as he leans against the wall as he watches her wash her hair. He continues to grow as he throbs lightly, his tip dripping with pre-cum.

Shaking his head, he looks down at his member, wondering how she'd managed to get him like this. Never before had he pre-ejaculated but when he was getting intimate with her, it damn near always happened. Looking away from himself, his eyes find her again, surprised to find them open and on him. She doesn't say anything, just turns her back to him once more and stands under the water.

He steps forward and wraps an arm around her slim waist and bends a bit to press the side of his face against her own. The water runs down his body also, creating a slipperiness between the two of them.