Chapter Ten

Sitting back in his front row seat D'Sean watches his star dancer Yvette slowly circle the pole

Sitting back in his front row seat D'Sean watches his star dancer Yvette slowly circle the pole. Catching his eye, she sends him a wink before wrapping her legs around it, spinning around the cool metal. Climbing up the pole, she swings her legs until she reaches the top then drops herself down into a split. The various men around cheer her on, throwing bills at her as she smiles. Crawling over to them she slips them into her bra and the sides of her lace panties before strutting off of the stage. A few men move in behind her, shoving the rest of her earnings into a couple of bags before disappearing off stage.

Standing from his seat D'Sean makes his way past all of the horny men and into the back. Pushing the dressing room door open, all the females look over at him, shooting him a smile.

"Hi, D." A few of them say together as they wave at him.

"Hello, ladies... did Yvette come in yet?" He asks and they nod, pointing further to the back. Nodding his head he walks in the direction of their fingers, finding Yvette sitting at her vanity as she brushes her hair up into a ponytail. "Shift up?" He asks and she finds his eyes in the mirror, smiling.

"Yes it is." She responds and he licks his lips as he watches her wipe the foundation off of her face. "Why, did you need me for something?" She shoots a question back as she moisturizes her face.

"Yeah... one of my friends is having a get together for his birthday at that club over there by the south side... you wanna be my plus one?" He wonders as he places his hands on the vanity, hovering over her as they continue to make eye contact.

"You ask me after I take my makeup off?" She smirks and he chuckles lightly, standing back up straight. He twirls her chair around and she gazes up at him before he kneels down to her level.

"If I can say so myself, you look better with none on... you got that natural beauty, shorty. Ain't not one flaw in my eyes." He compliments and she blushes as his tongue smooths over his lips.

"You know, D'Sean... if you want to sleep with me all you have to do is ask." She informs him and he raise a brow and cocks his head to the side lightly.

"You think I just want to fuck? Baby girl, I could have any one of the women laying with their legs parted like the red sea. I want to take you out with me, have a good time... as friends. I could use your energy... you're dope, ma." He speaks and she stares into his eyes for a moment.

"Can you bring me home to change? I was going to catch a Uber but since you're offering to take me with you..." She trails off and he nods as he stands to his feet..

"I gotchu." He says and she stands to her feet before gathering her things. Once she's finishes he grabs her free hand and leads her through the dressing room. "Royce is in his office so if you guys need something, go there." D'Sean says to the many women and they nod their heads.

The two of them exit the club and walk through the parking lot, making their way over to his large black vehicle. D'Sean unlocks the car and opens the passenger side, helping her inside and shuts the door after she's comfortable. Walking around the car, he hops into the drivers seat before reaching towards the glove compartment. Pulling out a pre-rolled blunt and a lighter, he sparks it up before starting the car.