Chapter Eighteen

(I love y'all to much to make y'all wait for a update)

Pushing her straightened hair behind her ear Miracle looks down at the letter she'd just opened. Scanning over the words her eyes widen as a large smile comes to her face. Snatching the paper off of the table she takes off in the direction of the stairs.

"Royce! Royce!" She calls out as she runs into the room. The bathroom door that was linked to the room bursts open and Royce rushes out, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"What, baby, what?!" He asks, his heart beating at a hundred miles per hour. Lifting the paper she waves it around as she continues smiling.

"I got in! I got in to Howard!" She boasts, tears forming in her eyes and he smiles, gripping the paper out of her hand. Looking down at the paper his eyes rake over the words, his smile widening as stares at it.

"That's what the fuck I'm talkin' bout baby! I told you, you was gon' get in there!" He cheeses, swooping her body up into his arms and spins them around, dropping the paper in the process. She giggles, her legs wrapping around his waist as he comes to a stop. "I'm so fuckin' proud of you..." He says as his hands grip her waist tightly,

"Thank you..." She whispers and he licks his lips as he caresses her.

"For what, baby?" He asks and she blinks, attempting to hold back her tears.

"For everything... for helping me get a chance to go further." She sniffles and he gives her a light smile, reaching his hand up to swipe a tear from her cheek.

"Don't thank me, shorty. You did this, not me." He says softly and her arms dangle over his shoulders. Leaning forward, he captures her lips with his own, their eyes fluttering closed as they allow their lips to move together in sync. Bringing his hands down to her backside he grips it in his palms as he pulls at her plump lips with his own.

Moaning softly Miracle cups the back of his neck as she feels his hard on against her center. Royce walks backwards and they reach the bed and he slowly lowers her onto the bedding, climbing on top of her. Another small moan passes her lips as he wraps her legs back around him and presses his center against hers firmly.

"Royce..." Miracle whispers in a gasp, her fingers clenching onto his curls as he sinks his teeth into the skin of her neck.

"I can't fuckin' express how proud of you I am." He mumbles after releasing her skin. "I just wanna do so much to you right now... but I know you ain't ready." He growls, his hands gripping her thighs.

"Please..." She says softly, her face heating up as soon as the word comes out. Leaning up Royce looks down into her face, his member rising even more beneath the towel that still hugged his waist.

"You want me to make you cum?" He asks huskily and she covers her face with her hands causing him to pull them away. "It's okay, baby... all you gotta do is ask and I gotchu." His smooth voice reassures her but she continues to avoid his green eyes. Licking his lips he grips the bottom of her t-shirt and rises it up a bit, stopping before he could reveal her bra.

Turing her head to the side Miracle closes her eyes as he stares into her face, moving down her small body. His lips press to the center of her stomach and it dips in as she sucks in a deep breath. Extending his tongue he trails it down to her belly button, dipping it inside quickly before moving further downwards.

Releasing a shaky breath Miracle bites into her bottom lip as she feels him unbutton her jeans before they're slowly removed from her frame.

"Look at me, shorty..." Royce mumbles but she shakes her head, eyes clenching shut tighter as she feels him place her legs over his shoulders. Clenching his jaw he flutters his eyes towards his center, his member twitching at the wetness seeping through her lace panties. "I know you horny... it's okay to want to feel good, babe." He voices softly as his fingers come up to gently graze over her womanhood.