Chapter Sixteen

"How many kids you want?" Royce asks, his head laying in Miracle's lap as she scrolls through her phone. Looking away from the screen the pokes her bottom lip out and looks up as she thinks.

"I wouldn't mind just one... I don't think I'd want anymore than that." She answers and he looks up into her face.

"I feel you... kids can be a lot. I wouldn't mind having another one." He smirks and she smiles a bit as she swipes her thumb across his bottom lip.

"You would have a baby with me?" She asks, her voice light as they stare into each other's eyes. Biting into his bottom lip, Royce nods as he reaches up and grips her chin lightly.

"Hell yeah... you're the only chick I've ever felt feelings for... this shit gettin' to me... I be actually thinkin' about puttin' a ring on ya finger." He chuckles and she blushes.

Sitting up he takes her phone from her hand and tosses it behind himself as he hovers over her. Staring up at him, Miracle lets her back hit the bed and he wraps her legs around his waist before leaning down.

"I can just imagine you... a little baby bump as you waddle through the house." He chuckles as his nose rubs against her own. Smiling Royce presses his lips into Miracle's and their eyes flutter closed as he pushes his body against her own. A small moan flows from her mouth into his as one of his hands cups her face and the other caresses her waist.

"Royce..." She whispers out as his lips trail from her lips to her jawline. Nipping at her skin, his hand moves from her face down to between her legs.

"You good?" He mumbles as his lips continue to graze her neck. Nodding she clutches onto his curls and he uses his thumb to press down on her center. Her hips jerk upwards and he chuckles before sucking on her neck.

"Ah..." She lets out softly and he bites into the spot before lapping at it with his tongue. Digging her freshly done nails into his shoulders, her eyes find the back of her head as he plays with her womanhood, his thumb circling her clit over her leggings.

"You like that, shorty?" He asks deeply into her ear and her back arches off the bed as his tongue glides down her throat.

"Yes..." She whispers and he nips at her cleavage that protruded out of her tight tank top. Bringing his hand off of her waist, he uses it to squeeze her breast, causing her to moan out once more for him. Her hips begin to grind against his hand and he chuckles as he looks down, watching her pleasure herself.

"C'mon... let it out, Miracle." He whispers against her skin and her arms wrap around his head as her legs begin to tremble.

"Oh my gosh... Royce!" She squeals and her body stiffens as she releases into her panties, making them sticky and wet. Another deep chuckle rolls past his lips and he rubs her area for a few seconds longer before pulling back.

"How you feel?" He asks as she gazes up at him with lazy eyes. Her cheeks redden and her hands cover her face making him laugh. "You're so fuckin' cute." He compliments her before removing her hands.
She avoids his eyes as he leans down but he grabs her chin, turning her face towards his own. Royce presses a quick kiss to her lips before licking his lips.
"Don't be embarassed... you gon' be cummin' like that a lot more... That was just me touchin' you, baby... imagine when I actually get between them legs, my tongue gon' do the work next time." He growls and her heart races in her chest as she feels herself becoming aroused once more.

As he leans down to kiss her once more his phone rings, pulling the two apart. Reaching for the blaring device Royce looks at the screen seeing D'Sean's name.

"Yo..." He answers and the loudness of the club fills his ear.

"I need you to come down here... I gotta handle some shit and I need you to watch over the girls." D says and Royce sighs. Miracle gazes up at Royce and tries to listen in on the conversation the two men were having.