Chapter Nineteen

(I'm just gone warn all virgins and all vanilla sex lovers rn that theirs some different shit goin' down in this chapter, please keep all rude comments contained. Idc if you express yourself but keep it respectful, thank you.)

"D'Sean..." Natasha mumbles as she straddles his lap. He stays asleep, his mouth slightly parted as he let out light snores. It was nearing three in the morning and Natasha was feeling rather needy. Even after their talk at the shop he still wouldn't do anything with her. He always claimed he was tired or that he wasn't in the mood. It had been a long seven months without any attention from him or his jr. and she was pretty fed up.

Biting into her bottom lip she places her palms to his chest and gently digs into his skin with her pointed nails. D'Sean lets out a small noise before turning his head to the side, his snoring picking right back up when he stills again. Sliding her hands up, she cups his inked neck before bending over to place kisses along his jawline.

"Mph..." D grunts as he feels the wetness of her tongue glide across his skin before she gently bites into the lobe of his ear. "C'mon, shorty... let me sleep." He grumbles in his sleepy voice, only making her wetter.

"Baby..." She moans in his ear and his jaw clenches for a moment as he feels himself beginning to get excited. Reaching up he grips her waist tightly and flutters his eyes open and stares out of the window.

"Tasha, go back to sleep." He mumbles and she whimpers before pressing her center against his own.

"I haven't even been to sleep, D'Sean! I'm horny... I want you..." She whines in a soft tone and his member rises, hardening against her thigh. Smiling to herself she begins to rock against it and he grunts and grips her waist in his free hand.

"Chill out, ma..." He mumbles deeply and she presses her lips to his ear before letting out a sweet moan. His sucks in a breath, his eyes slowly finding the back of his head as his shaft thickens. "Fuck, yo... please, Tasha... stop..." He begs but she continues to pleasure him and herself. Finally giving up he grunts as he reaches between the two of them, pulling his hard on through the hole in his briefs.

"Yay..." She giggles and he smirks up at her as she lifts up a bit, pulling her moistened panties to the side. Natasha bites into her bottom lip once more as she watches him line himself up with her entrance. His tip taps her wetness and her eyes flutter closes, a smile coming to her lips as she lets out a pleased sigh.

Wrapping his arms around her, he flexes his hips upwards, slowly sinking into her. They both moan out, missing the feeling of one another.

"Deeper..." She whispers and he shakes his head before gripping her ass in his large hands.

"Nah, baby... If I go any deeper I'm gon' go crazy and fuck you all over this fuckin' room..." He growls, the aggressiveness in his tone causing a shiver to run down her spine. Before she can push down on him, D'Sean flips their position, laying her on her back. Grabbing her short legs, he places them in the bends of is elbows before slowly stroking her. "Rub that clit, shorty..." He calls out and her back arches a bit as she moans.

Reaching down Natasha slowly circles her clit with her middle finger as D'Sean worked to remove her top. Her round breasts come into view and D'Sean leans down, quickly latching his mouth around her right nipple. Pushing himself a bit deeper he moans as he feels her breast begin to leak milk into his mouth.

"Just a little deeper... please?" She pants as he brings a hand up to squeeze her left breast, milk trailing down her smooth skin. Flickering his eyes up to meet hers, he pushes his hips a bit further as he comes back to thrust into her once more. Reaching down Natasha grips his curls, loving the fact that he'd decided to grow them out. "Fuck... I love you..." She moans and he continues to french kiss her breasts, enjoying the taste of them.