Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)

"You are not leaving me D'Sean! I have your son!" Natasha yells, shoving D'Sean backwards. He stumbles into the wall behind him, clenching his jaw.

"We not doing this like this." He states calmly but she ignores him and continues to push him as she shouts.

"You tell me you love me and beg to be with me then pull this shit!" She screams and he grasps her arms, spinning her around and holds her against his chest.

"Baby girl, you had multiple chances to do right by me... it took me three years to finally do this." He responds and she scoffs at him.

"Fuck you!" Natasha grits as she tries to wiggle herself from his grip.

"Look at us... we ain't good together... you wanna run me... put me under some spell, shorty, but I broke it. I see that this ain't no good for me. I love you, don't get me wrong but can't hurt myself anymore by being with you. " He says softly and she heaves in anger. Tears stream down her face as she struggles to get out of his grip.

"Let me go D'Sean! Fuck you!" She yells out and he shakes his head, releasing her from his grip. He watches as she stomps down the hallways, enters their bedroom and slams the door shut behind herself. D'Sean exhales and runs a hand down his face before pulling his vibrating phone from his pocket.

"Hello?" He answers, his voice strained, sounding tired and defeated. He hears a bunch of rustling on the other end before someone speaks.

"D'Sean?" Yvette calls out and he licks his lips, beginning to walk to his bedroom.

"Yeah?" He asks and she sighs deeply.

"Can you come pick up baby girl? I just found out my mom passed away-" She pauses for a moment, letting out a sob. "A-and I have to fly to Florida for the funeral..." Yvette gets out and D'Sean gasps.

"Yeah... of course... I'm on my way now to pick her up." He responds to her as he enters the bedroom. Natasha gazes at him from her spot on the bed, mascara and tears rolling down her cheeks. D'Sean takes a quick glance at her but discards her, knowing that his child was more important than her attitude.

"Thank you so much, I'll get her ready now." Yvette says and they say their goodbyes before hanging up the call.

"So now you running to the next bitch?" Natasha questions with sass and D'Sean rolls his eyes as he goes through his shirt drawer. "Don't ignore me, nigga! How you gonna say you're leaving me and with no problem run to the next bitch?!" She gets louder and he huffs.

"Shut up, Tasha." He grumbles and her face reddens with anger. She slips her slipper off her foot and tosses it at him. It strikes him in the back and he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Don't tell me to shut up! You ain't shit, D! And you know it! Was this your plan all along? Get me back for when we broke up the first time?! You're low for that shit! I can't stand y-"

"Bitch, shut up! Fuck, yo! Just shut the fuck up! And you wonder why I don't want you!" He lashes out and she stares at him, stunned before more tears stream down her face. Rolling his eyes, D slips his shirt on and exits the room descending the stairs.

"Get on my fuckin' nerves." He mumbles to himself as he puts on his coat and exits the house. Realizing he forgot his car keys he mumbles a quick "fuck"to himself before jogging back into the house. He snags them off the rack by the door and makes his way out again.

He unlocks the car and gets himself situated inside before starting the engine and driving off. As he cruises through the streets he begins to feel bad about how he spoke to Natasha but shrugs it off.

After about ten minutes he pulls into Yvettes driveway and leaves the car running as he steps out. His boots crunch the snow as he makes his way up the three stairs that lead to he r porch. Pulling his hand out his coat pocket, he knocks on the door and waits for a moment. The door opens and a puffy eyed Yevette stands there with a sleeping baby girl.

"You good?" He asks her, grabbing Naomi from her arms. Yvette nods and wipes a few tears from her face and gives him a light smile.

"Yes, thank you... I'll call you when I land back home." She says and he nods, wishing her good luck and sends her his condolences. He gets Naomi in her car seat and instead of going home, he begins the drive to Cleo's home.

He arrives, not seeing her car in the driveway, signalling she wasn't home. It suddenly dawns on him that he would have to see if her boyfriend was there anyway before he could just pop in. Sighing he pulls off from in front of herself, driving to Royce's instead.
...

"Yo..." D calls out as he enters Royce's home, a now awake Naomi in his arms. He closes the door behind himself and travels deeper into the home.

"But why? Why, Miracle? You could've talked to me about it baby... I mean it's your body, your choice but why make me believe that I was still gone be a dad?" D'Sean hears his friend speaking from upstairs and he furrows his brows.

"I-I'm sorry!" Miracle cries out, followed by sobs.

"It's alright, shorty... I just wish you would've ran it by me. But I understand you not ready for a baby yet." Royce speaks once more as D gets comfortable on the couch. A few minutes pass and Royce comes down the stairs and notices his friend sitting on the couch.

"You alright?" D'Sean questions, it was obvious that his friend had been crying.

"She got rid of the baby..." He frowns, sitting himself next to Naomi who was babbling.

"Damn... y'all gon' be okay?" D'Sean asks and Royce shrugs.

"Honestly I'm worried about her... I know I'll be good after a minute but she's been so depressed... getting rid of the baby is really effecting her. She ain't been eating, sleeping or communicating. And I ain't know why up until just now." He replies and D shakes his head.

"Hopefully she'll be okay... you just gotta reassure her that you're okay with her decision. And really watch over her, depression ain't a joke man..." D'Sean coaches his friend.

Royce picks up Naomi and she smiles, reaching for the gold chain on his neck. He smiles and kisses her cheek before returning to the conversation.

"I definitely will.. she's been through to much shit in life, I don't need her feeling like I don't care or I don't want her." He replies and D nods, reaching for the television remote.

"I told Natasha I'm done with us and she ain't having it... I just can't deal with her bullshit no more." He huffs, turning on the four o'clock football game. Royce nods and bounces the baby girl in his lap.

"Good, you been needed to dub that shit. I'm happy for you man, shorty been stressing you out since the first day y'all fucked. Let her see what she's missing and don't let her manipulate you into taking her back." He says and D'Sean scoffs and shakes his head.

"I promise you I don't want to put myself through that no more." D nods and Royce does also before the men turn their attention to the game.

A few hours pass and D'Sean says his goodbyes before departing from the house. Naomi had fallen asleep again so he gently places her in her car seat before strapping her in. Once he's finished he kisses her forehead and shuts the back door. 

He hops in the front and closes the door, escaping the cold. Sighing he starts the engine and pulls out of the driveway, knowing what was waiting for him back at home.

_______________________

Hello, loves! It's been a minute so here ya go! I know its shorty but there second part that has to be finished, I just wanted to give you guys something <3