Chapter Eleven

"Fuck, D..." Yvette moans as she caresses the back of his head, her fingers clenching onto his soft curls. Releasing her clit with a pop, his tongue begins it's torture, circling around the bundle of nerves. "Ah..." She moans out in an airy tone as her juices flow from her center.

"You cumin'?" He mumbles against her, his tone low as he presses her thighs against the seats of his car.

"Yeah..." She whimpers. "I'm cummin'..." Yvette finishes before his mouth wraps back around her swollen clit. Lifting his right hand off of her thigh, he lines his middle finger and pointer finger up with her slick entrance before pushing them into her. "Yes, D'Sean..." She moans out and her back arches.

Moaning against her, his eyes stay focused on her face as he awaits her grand finale. Sucking in a deep breath Yvette bites down on her bottom lip as her legs begin to tremble. Curling his fingers up, he rubs her g-spot and she immediately unfolds.

"Fuck..." D'Sean mumbles as he pulls back, watching her juices squirt from her entrance. He takes his own bottom lip into his mouth and uses his thumb to stimulate her throbbing clit. His fingers continue to massage her as he looks up into her face, watching tears flow down her freckled cheeks.

Chuckling he pulls his hand back and sits against the seat as he looks over at her.

"You good, shorty?" He asks as he watches her legs shake as she attempts to close them.

"Yeah... just let me bounce back." She whispers and he brings his hand to his mouth, sucking her orgasm from his fingers.

"Ight... you already late for your shift so I guess it 'ont really matter. Take ya time, sexy." He winks before reaching forward into the glove compartment. He grabs the box of tissues and begins to wipe down her thighs and womanhood.

"Oh... it's still sensitive..." She whispers out as he wipes her down and he licks his lips once more as he pulls his hand back.

"I'm sorry..." He says softly and flutters his eyes down to the wet seat. Yvette sits up and pulls her panties and leggings back into place and D'Sean begins wiping down the seat. "You rained on my shit." He chuckles and Yvette blushes before opening up the back door.

"Walk me in, D... I'm going to need a good excuse as to why I'm late." She says softly and he nods, gathering the many tissues he'd used to clean up their mess.

"Ight, ma, I gotchu." He says before slipping out of the car himself. Opening up the front door, he grabs his keys before locking up the doors and grabs Yvette's hand. As they pass by a garbage can, he tosses the wet tissues inside. Strobe lights and loud music bombards them as they step into the club and make their way to the dressing room.

"I can't leave until Yvette comes in!" One of the dancers stresses as they step inside.

"It's on me, ladies... she's here. I was late picking her up. You can go now." He nods at the dancer who lets out a sigh of relief and quickly grabs her things. As she disappears out the door, Yvette goes to walk away but D grabs her wrist, pulling her back.

"Hey... I'll be here to pick you up later. We gon' finish what we started, Ight?" He mumbles as he caresses her cheek and she nods, her face turning a dark red. Chuckling he releases her and watches her scamper off to her vanity. Backing up slowly, he notices the many faces on him and gives them a nervous smile. "Have a good night, ladies..." He trails off before turning towards the door.

"They fucking." He hears one of them whisper and he slips out of the room before he could be questioned. Sighing he shakes his head and makes his way back outside to his car, hopping back inside. Placing they key back into the engine he checks his surroundings before pulling off.