Chapter Seventeen

(Make sure to vote!❤)

Gazing at herself in the mirror, Natasha rubs her small baby bump as a small smile spreads across her lips. She was now pushing onto her fifth month of her pregnancy and she was grateful that the baby was healthy, despite what had happened to her a couple months ago. She had gotten over things quickly, realizing that the only way she could feel like herself again was if she learned to look past things and continue on with her life.

It had been a couple months since she'd last talked to her best friend Angie and she was thinking that today was the day. She knew that Angie probably really hated her at the moment, feeling as if she'd chosen a man over her when in reality that wasn't the case at all. Natasha knew she was wrong, even though it took her many years to come to the realization that she was.

Releasing her hair from the messy bun, she lets it flow over her shoulders as she continued to stare at herself. Her mind traveled over to her mother and father, wishing that the two of them could be alive to see their first grandchild. What hurt her more was the fact that D'Sean's mother might as well not have existed either.

His mother only called when she needed something from him and the two of them both knew it. D wasn't as heartless as he portrayed himself to be. Even though that his mother treated him badly growing up he still loved her and was grateful that she'd birthed him. He was also grateful that he learned not to depend on anyone else for anything. One thing his childhood taught him was that no one would have his back more than himself. He realized that if he wanted something, he had to get it himself, no exceptions. 

Shutting the water off in the shower, D'Sean pulls the glass door back before stepping onto the soft rug that sat beside the tub. Reaching out he grabs his towel and dries his curls before wrapping it around his waist. 

"Mornin', babe." He mumbles to Natasha who smiles as his arms wrap around her waist. Pushing her black hair to one side of her neck, D presses his lips to her skin, kissing it lightly. "How y'all doin'?" He asks as his large hands cup her stomach and she rubs his tattooed limbs with her own. 

"Good... you ready to see what we're having?" She questions him and he smiles before pulling her closer to him.

"Of course... whatchu hopin' for?" He shoots a question back at her and she turns in his hold, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I want a boy, what about you?" 

"It 'ont matter to me." He smiles and she giggles before standing on her tippy toes and she presses her lips against his own. Their eyes close and they pull at each other lips slowly as D cups her waist. Dropping her hands down, she grips his face and moans into his mouth as the kiss gets intense. "Mmm... don't, Tasha... I ain't had none in months and I still got more to go..." He mumbles before pulling away from her.

"C'mon, D... just something real quick?" She asks, her lashes fluttering as she looks up at him. Chuckling D'Sean shakes his head as he steps away from her and fixes the towel around his waist.

"That's them hormones talkin'. You already got me on go... I'm not gone start somethin' we 'ont got time to finish. Now get ya pretty ass in the shower and c'mon. We got places to be, baby." He says to her as he walks out of the large bathroom. 

Pouting Natasha walks over to the bathroom door and slams it shut before going to prepare the water for her shower. 

"Fuck him." She mutters under her breath as she strips of D'Sean's t-shirt before stepping into the shower. 

"Stop slammin' shit." D'Sean says once he opens up the door, trying to contain his laughter. 

"Fuck you, D!" She yells, tears welling in her eyes as she washes her body.